Management Development Institute of Singapore is Singapore's oldest institution of higher education with a focus on academic education and continuing education. The university cooperates with leading educational institutions in the UK, France and the USA, all academic courses are implemented in conjunction with partner educational organizations.
The university meets the highest standards, its accreditation is a direct confirmation of this. In 2010, the educational institution received the prestigious EduTrus certificate with subsequent renewal, as well as one of the first private universities to receive another prestigious accreditation from the Enhanced Registration Framework.
O-Level is an international basic level program for students wishing to enter universities in Europe and Asia. The university conducts the program in conjunction with the University of Cambridge. The certificate is equivalent to the GCSE program. The training program includes 2 compulsory subjects - English and mathematics - plus 3 disciplines to choose from:
Students who successfully pass the O-Level exam can continue their studies at the advanced level program. The Singapore Institute runs an A-Level course in conjunction with the University of Cambridge. Certificate A-Level is highly regarded by universities in Britain and Europe. The course consists of compulsory and elective subjects:
The MDIS student residence has a harmonious design for nature and received an honorary award from the Green Mark Gold Plus Award. Investments in the construction of a 15-storey complex amounted to $ 80 million. The eco-friendly building can accommodate up to 1,700 students - here is:
The campus area is 3 hectares, on which are located:
MDIS also has campuses outside Singapore - in Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Johor (Malaysia) and Chennai (India).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.