The Lebanese American University is one of the most respectable and ancient universities of the Arabian Peninsula. Being a non-profit private institution of higher education, Lebanese American University (LAU) began providing educational services in 1835. The main educational institutions are located in Beirut - the capital of the state of Lebanon.
The Lebanese American University has a rather powerful scientific and academic platform that allows it to be included in the list of 5% of the world's best educational institutions, compiled by international experts. At the same time, Lebanese American University places in the national ranking of higher educational institutions vary from year to year, but always within the first five positions. The quality of teaching and the success of graduates have long since allowed global employers to respect the diploma of this institution.
At Lebanese American University at the same time receives a degree in approximately 9,000 students. For the Middle East, this is the average school size. The admission committee received applications from applicants from different countries. The composition of the student environment can be called multinational, since 19% of the total number of students are foreign nationals who want to gain knowledge in a given university. A high level of knowledge acquisition is provided by 524 teachers, including a large indicator of foreign specialists invited by the LAU administration from the largest educational centers in the world. Students wishing to get into international exchange programs can find all the necessary information on the social networking pages associated with the Lebanese American University.
Increasing the level of knowledge required by a qualified specialist, occurs through a large library. It is filled with all scientific and academic resources. Accommodation in a hostel is guaranteed to all students.
The popularity of LAU is once again confirmed by the membership of the IAUP, AGB and CONSEIL NATIONAL DE RECHERCHES SCIENTIFIQUES networks.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.