Language School Tuition Nottingham (English and Spanish language)
Description of Language School Tuition Nottingham (English and Spanish language)
- Location: Nottingham, England,
- Year of foundation: 2008,
- Language of instruction: English, Spanish,
- Type: mixed.
Language Tuition Nottingham is a linguistic school that provides English and Spanish language courses for students and teachers.
Since 2008, the institution is located in Nottingham and educates citizens of different countries. The school has many advantages, ranging from a modern approach to education and ending with a diversity among students. Everyone is accepted to the programs, regardless of the initial level of linguistics.
Language Tuition Nottingham offers group and individual courses, GCSE and A-Level preparation, IELTS and FCE exams, children's lessons and much more. Learning at the school is possible in several formats – online or face-to-face, which is a great flexible option for international students.
Classes are held on weekdays in the morning and at lunchtime. After them, students can attend individual or group electives.
Things to know about
The average age of students at Language Tuition Nottingham during the year is 25-34 years, while in the summer students over 50 are most often educated on campus.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Language School Tuition Nottingham (English and Spanish language)
Activities Language School Tuition Nottingham (English and Spanish language)
In their free time, students have the opportunity to explore the sights and natural beauties of Nottingham, travel to the nearest cities, study the culture and customs of the country, communicate with local residents. The city has many restaurants, entertainment centers, art galleries and museums that offer discounts for students of universities and schools.
After the main classes, additional ones are held: they are created in the format of electives in groups that can be attended by every student experiencing academic difficulties in learning the language. Individual lessons should be planned in advance, informing the teacher of your desire.
In the mornings on every Friday, teachers organize a language club in English: seminars, social education events and much more.
- Wide age range of students in classes,
- Programmes are accredited by the British Council,
- Courses for teachers are certified by Trinity College,
- Possibility to learn from scratch,
- Classes from 8 to 16 people,
- Many courses, including exam preparation,
- Teachers are native speakers of the language they teach.
Facilities and equipment at Language School Tuition Nottingham (English and Spanish language)
The school's classrooms occupy the ground floor of Friary Chambers
at 28-34 Friar Lane. The building is located in the heart of Nottingham, allowing students to enjoy architecture, local cuisine and active city life after class. Also, thanks to the location of the institution, students will be able to easily find housing nearby.
On the area owned by Language Tuition Nottingham, you can:
- Five classes with interactive and chalk whiteboards,
- Library, reading room for self-study or work on projects,
- Relaxation area with board and video games,
- Small kitchen for cooking by students.
Admission dates and extra charges
English and Italian language courses take place throughout the year. Semester dates:
- Autumn: September 5-December 15,
- Winter/Spring: January 9-March 31,
- Spring-summer: April 17-July 20,
- Summer School: July 31-August 24.
The last week of each semester is set aside for repetition of the material covered and testing.
The school is closed on English public holidays:
- January 1-2,
- 13, 15-17 February,
- 7, 10 April,
- 1, 29-31 May,
- June 1-2,
- 28th August,
- December 25-26.
The duration of each of the programs is from 1 to 12 weeks, containing from 15 hours of weekly classes. The study schedule contains four to five academic days, lessons begin at 9:00 or 13:30. There are breaks between classes.
- Accommodation and meals: from £ 587 per month for renting a one-bedroom apartment outside the center. Utilities will cost £160,
- Public transport. A monthly pass will cost £ 60,
- Leisure: sports and recreation. Gym membership – from £ 34 per month,
- Learning Club on Friday mornings: £35 per week,
- One-to-one lessons: £29 per hour alone with a teacher and £37-42 in a small group,
- Books and learning materials: £32.50,
- Fee for courses lasting more than a week: 50-85£,
- Personal spending.
- Filling in the registration form,
- Payment of the administrative fee,
- Receiving an official invitation to campus,
- Passing the language test on the first day of study.
The education takes place in small classes of 8-16 people, so free places quickly end - an application for admission should be submitted in advance, booking a place on the course.
At the end of the program, students are issued a certificate of completion of the language course, containing the number of hours of education and the level: initial and received at the end. The certificate is not an official qualification, but upon request, the staff of the institution can provide an academic report-certificate, which may be useful when applying for a job or university.
Students achieve excellent results at the end of the program, increasing the level of knowledge by at least two indicators.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants to language Tuition Nottingham courses need to take care of the length of the passport, the availability of a student visa or residence permit, health insurance and vaccination certificate. The school has practically no requirements for knowledge, since upon arrival on campus applicants undergo internal tests.
People of all ages and with any level of language proficiency can undergo education , but in recent years the school has accepted applicants from 18 years of age for education .
Scholarships Language School Tuition Nottingham (English and Spanish language)
The school does not provide scholarships, but regularly announces discounts on the payment of programs.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Language School Tuition Nottingham (English and Spanish language)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.