LSI Language School in Riga is a prestigious language school in the center of the capital of Latvia. The school is surrounded by buildings of spectacular modern architecture. In walking distance from LSI Riga School there is the main commercial, business, tourist, entertainment infrastructure of the city.
The partner school offers a comfortable studying of the Russian language. The school has all conditions for rapid language progress. The program is combined with cognitive rest in the capital of Latvia. Russian courses in Riga are available to students with any level of basic preparation. At school, you can learn the language from scratch and improve your skills in personal, business, academic purposes.
Brief information. The program is aimed at studying all the language aspects. Academic load - 20 lessons per week.
About the course. The language course concentrates on the vocabulary and the skills necessary to communicate in Russian in everyday life. In the classroom, students learn general vocabulary, the basics of grammar, are practiced in reading, speaking, writing. The course teaches communicative grammar, practical phonetics. Qualified teachers, native speakers, teach students to use language facilities in the social, sociocultural, everyday spheres of life.
The educational process differs from the regional geography. Learning a language involves getting to know the culture of Russia. In the learning process, functional technical and systemic auxiliary technical, computer, audio-visual aids are used.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of proficiency in Russian.
The result of training: confident knowledge of the main aspects of the language, understanding of Russian speech, communication in Russian in everyday situations.
Class size: up to 12 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes
[ 999.40] Price:
Additional fees in High season (18/05) - (20/09) per week - 60 euros
In Riga, foreign students are offered several accommodation options.
A full immersion in the language and cultural environment is available in the family. Accommodation conditions are different: single accommodation, half board, single meals.
Also in Riga students can stay at the hotel, apartments, apartment. Objects are selected by individual order.
The cost of living:
Accommodation of increased comfort in the family costs € 70 more per week.
Students are offered an extensive extracurricular program. All year round there are excursions around the historical districts of Riga, its museums, galleries. Also guests of Latvia can visit cinemas, concerts, festivals. In summer, from the language school, short-term beach tours are organized in the resort Jurmala.
The schedule of classes is determined by the program.
The school occupies two floors in a modernist building near the capital's opera house. The school has modern auditoriums and a cozy living room. Students have free internet access. Also, any participant of the language program can use computer, printing equipment.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.