- Language camp in Nice: accommodation and meals for students
- Children's camp in Nice: tuition fee
- SMAPSE experts will help you to choose the best language camp in Nice!
Language camp in Nice: the benefits of learning
Nice is a renowned resort town on the Mediterranean coast, a port and a commune in the south-east of France in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. The city has a huge number of monuments of history and culture of the region and Europe in general. Nice is also a large scientific center - there is a large number of language schools and linguistic centers that offer unique vacation programs for foreign students aimed at a successful combination of study and leisure. Many institutions are among the most prestigious and occupy high places in the rankings, and education is available here also for students with low language level.
Advantages of language camps in Nice :
- The French education system is one of the best in the world;
- Nice - a unique resort town on the Mediterranean coast;
- Quality educational programs;
- A wide variety of courses;
- Available, including in prestigious and elite establishments;
- Organization at the highest level;
- Connecting study and outdoor activities;
- Different kinds of sports, creativity and hobbies;
- Exclusively highly qualified teachers and staff;
- A significant contribution to the portfolio.
Nice gives everyone excellent opportunities for recreation and development, which is facilitated by a mild warm climate and developed infrastructure. The camp is held in summer, autumn, winter or spring during vacation periods, but in summer, of course, offers are the most. Courses are conducted on the basis of schools and linguistic centers mainly during June, July and August (sometimes in May or September). The duration of the education starts from 1 week, the standard course is from 2 to 7 weeks. Participants are divided into groups by age and level of ownership, and to each apply special methods and styles of work:
- 3-6 years old;
- 7-9 years old;
- 10-13 years old;
- 15-18 years old.
Education is available for students of any level, and the lessons themselves take place in small classrooms in a cozy, relaxed atmosphere. Teachers find an individual approach to each student, help to reveal their potential, explain all complex / incomprehensible topics. There are several types of courses:
- Increasing the level of ownership (standard, semi-intensive, intensive, individual);
- Preparation for the passing of tests and examinations (both in French and English);
- Courses with a certain bias (academic language, business, etc.).
Classes are usually held from morning to afternoon on weekdays, the rest of the time is devoted to rest, sports and activity. Participants can choose interesting directions for themselves and combine them. There are professional education, for example, in swimming and water sports.
Language camp in Nice: accommodation and meals for students
Host takes care of accommodation and food:
- Residence. Rooms of various types in special hostels run by schools: 1-2 people in the bedroom (can be more), fully equipped rooms (furniture, appliances), laundry and other amenities. Balanced meals several times a day and round the clock assistance from employees.
- Host family. A bedroom is provided in the house of a local family near the educational center: a cozy home atmosphere, support from family members, additional language practice. Meals - breakfast and dinner at home, lunch at school (other options are possible).
- Hotel / apartment. There are many different types of offers available, but not in all institutions: accommodation conditions are different and negotiated individually.
Children's camp in Nice: tuition fee
The cost of education varies depending on the institution, orientation and other conditions:
- Language lessons;
- Sport and physical activity;
- Creativity and art;
- Excursions and entertainments;
- The cultural program;
- Accommodation and meals;
- Educational aids.
- Visa Fees;
- Registration fee;
- Additional lessons (optional).
Book a place better in advance, as the demand for courses is great. The process of admission is simple and includes filing an application, providing documents, paying, issuing a visa. The staff of the center and SMAPSE specialists will always help in solving all the arising issues.
SMAPSE experts will help you to choose the best language camp in Nice!
Examples of a language camp in Nice:
- Sprachcaffe Nice. One of the most popular and prestigious schools is part of the Sprachcaffe network, which unites more than 30 centers and has successful experience of activity for more than 30 years. The city beach can be reached on foot in 15 minutes. Summer and spring camps are offered: general French course + leisure, entertainment and excursions. Own methods and teaching aids are used, 4 lessons per day are conducted, a special emphasis is placed on speaking skills, overcoming barriers in communication and eliminating accent. There are guided tours of the city, as well as visiting - in Monaco, Cannes and St. Tropez. From 520 € per week.
- Azurlingua School. A well-known and prestigious educational institution, which has been successfully operating since 1990, annually receives more than 3000 students from 60 countries of the world (and this number is growing!). The school has its own unique methodological developments and teaching aids in the field of teaching, special computer programs and specialized sites. The summer camp is held for students of 2 age groups - 8-12 years and 12-17 years (the course is accredited by the Directorate of the Department of the Primorsky Alpes of Nice for Youth and Sports). Integrated development of basic knowledge and skills (standard, standard + individual lessons, intensive). Active Sports Academy (professional training in tennis, diving, sailing or rowing to choose from). From 790 € per week, sports academy - from 1,065 € per week.
- Riviera French Institute. A popular and prestigious language camp offers vacation programs in French and English. Duration of education - from 1 to 4 weeks: 3-4 lessons daily, with special attention paid to the development of communication skills and speaking. Out-of-class life includes beach and active recreation, walking around the city, sightseeing, visiting restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, shopping, field trips. From 950 € per week.