KSI Montenegro Summer Camp
Description of KSI Montenegro Summer Camp
- Year of foundation: 2010
- Location: Tivat, Montenegro
- Language of instruction: English
- Age of students: 11-16 years.
- Type of education: language summer camp, full board.
Knightsbridge Schools International in Montenegro was founded in September 2010: it is an international school for boys and girls from 3 to 18 years old, and also opens its doors in the summer season for participants in the summer language camp - KSI Montenegro Summer Camp. This is the only IB World School in Montenegro, so the level of language teaching in it is very high. The school is part of a global network of international schools, united by a common idea and curriculum, all teachers have received special education. KSI Montenegro offers a unique approach to linguistic education, a rich entertainment program, and recreation in the Bay of Kotor.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in KSI Montenegro Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Summer language camp KSI Montenegro offers accommodation in separate rooms for girls and boys. Students can choose from fully furnished single or double rooms. Students belonging to different nationalities, cultures, and languages learn and live together, which contributes to their cultural curiosity, mutual understanding, and the development of tolerance. The rooms are equipped with everything needed for a comfortable stay, students are provided round the clock supervision.
Nutrition - a carefully selected balanced diet that includes a variety of protein foods, grains, fresh fruits, vegetables. The daily diet contains the optimal amount of nutrients, vitamins, fiber. Students with food allergies or special dietary requests in advance inform the camp administration about their needs and discuss possible food options.
Activities KSI Montenegro Summer Camp
The participants of KSI Montenegro take part in an exciting entertainment program that combines outdoor activities, in-school extracurricular activities — interest clubs, film-sharing, and board games — chess, scrabble, etc.
- KSI Montenegro Summer Camp in Montenegro provides students with a supportive environment that generates an interest in learning and provides unprecedented opportunities for academic excellence.
- The approach to learning is based on the needs of students: it helps students to connect with the outside world, learn foreign language skills in accordance with high standards of the IB school.
- The language summer camp offers a rigorous curriculum, personalized and differentiated to meet the learning needs of each student.
- The talented faculty and staff of KSIM Montenegro Summer Camp strive to educate students to fully realize their linguistic potential.
Facilities and equipment at KSI Montenegro Summer Camp
The KSI Montenegro summer camp is located in Porto Montenegro, a luxurious marina in Tivat, on the shores of Kotor Bay. The school is located in a newly renovated building, continues to expand and develop.
KSI Montenegro students have access to indoor and outdoor playgrounds. The school is located near the city park - students use park playgrounds for sports. The school works closely with Porto Montenegro and uses local recreational opportunities: swimming, sailing, tennis courts, bowling.
School premises of KSI Montenegro were completely renovated, and the boarding houses were commissioned in September 2013.
Admission dates and extra charges
Dates are July 7-20.
Tuition KSI Montenegro Summer Camp (Summer Camp in Montenegro) - 1350 € / 2 weeks. (with accommodation).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Age of participants - 11-16 years.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about KSI Montenegro Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.