Kings Los Angeles High School
Description of Kings Los Angeles High School
- Location: Los Angeles, USA,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type: mixed.
The High School Program in Los Angeles is a high school program taught at the Los Angeles branch of The Gilbert School. Education here allows students aged 16-17 to receive a diploma of completion of school education, high-quality knowledge of subject modules, self-confidence for admission to the university.
Highly qualified teachers pay individual attention to each student, monitoring his progress and offering assistance at every stage of the program. Graduates enter their chosen higher education institutions with excellent basic knowledge and with the support of mentors.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kings Los Angeles High School
- Accreditation of the curriculum,
- Classes of up to 15 people,
- Multiple dates of admission.
Admission dates and extra charges
You can start education under the program in January, March, June, August and September. Classes are organized in the morning, and in the second half of the day, students will be able to spend their free time as they wish: visiting campus events and excursions, walks.
An approximate list of additional fees includes:
- Registration fee - $ 175,
- Non-refundable deposit for booking a place on the course - $ 5000,
- Transfer: New York JFK, New Jersey EWR, Connecticut BDL - from $ 226 to $ 413 one way,
- Minor's escort service - $ 275,
- Courier service - $ 105.
Los Angeles Campus Program Admission Process:
- Online registration: filling out a questionnaire and submitting documents,
- Payment of the application fee,
- Receiving a positive response from the admissions committee,
- Making a deposit for booking a seat,
- Arrival at the campus for the entrance test.
An excellent base of knowledge and skills, a competitive diploma and developed academic, personal qualities allow graduates to enter the best universities in the United States:
- John Hopkins University,
- Cornell University,
- Vanderbilt University,
- Georgia Institute of Technology,
- Rice University,
- University of Illinois — Urbana Champaign,
- Boston College,
- University of Texas — Austin,
- College of William and Mary.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Students must meet several criteria:
- Age - from 16 years,
- The level of knowledge of English is not lower than the level of TOEFL iBT 61,
- One year of high school in your home country,
- Evaluation certificate, certificate of academic performance for the last academic year.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kings Los Angeles High School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
|- recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.