KEDGE Business School Paris
Description of KEDGE Business School Paris
- Location: Paris, France
- Year of foundation: 2013
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of eduaction: mixed.
KEDGE Business School Paris is the largest business school in France, founded in 2013 during the merger of two well-known schools: Bordeaux Management School (BEM) and Euromed Management. KEDGE has triple accreditation, making it one of the best business establishments in Europe.
OnCampus offers students to study undergraduate and a wide range of postgraduate courses in several subject areas: business, finance, banking, marketing and more.
KEDGE has campuses around the world. In France, education takes place in three cities: Paris, Marseille and Bordeaux. Paris is one of the most visited cities in the world, where millions of tourists come to enjoy culture, food and atmosphere. The urban infrastructure contributes to a comfortable stay, successful learning and a variety of students.
KEDGE Paris is a versatile place conceived as a bridge between innovation and people. Putting entrepreneurship at the center of the school's philosophy, the institution graduates highly qualified, sought-after business specialists from year to year.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in KEDGE Business School Paris
Activities KEDGE Business School Paris
Paris is beautiful at any time of the year, weather conditions are conducive to hiking or boat trips. Tourist boats run daily along the Seine River - from them you can see the historical architecture of residential buildings, see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and d'Orsay Museums.
- Partnership with 275 universities, foreign institutions
- Wide range of exchange programs
- One of the 9 Best French Business Schools
- More than 14,800 students worldwide, 23% of whom are foreigners
- 95% of graduates get a job within four months after receiving a diploma
- Almost 50% of teachers are foreigners.
Facilities and equipment at KEDGE Business School Paris
The KEDGE campus is located in the heart of Europe with two international airports: Charles de Gaulle and Orly, connecting the French capital with 557 cities in 132 countries. Paris is located in the center of the railway network with connections to major cities: London, Barcelona, Berlin, Stockholm and others.
The KEDGE campus and OnCampus Paris are located in the heart of the city in the Lumière Building, one of the largest business centers in Paris.
The two-storey building occupies 135,000 sq.m., consists of two wings connected by a central atrium. Educational buildings are located near the village of Bercy, the National Library of France, numerous restaurants, sports facilities.
Features of the school:
- Infrastructure: immersion rooms for practice, an amphitheater for 80 people, conference rooms, a huge area for joint work, allowing for improved cooperation between students and staff, adaptable rooms with a capacity of 40 to 200 students.
- Good transport accessibility.
On campus, students are provided with numerous support services, for example, a personal tutor who ensures the academic performance of the student from the moment of admission.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into two semesters: autumn - from September, spring - from January. The duration of the study depends on the program, but on average takes seven to nine months.
- Accommodation, meals
- Refundable deposit – 2200€
- Registration fee – 300€
- Health Insurance
- Personal spending.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The international program will require applicants to:
- Valid passport, residence permit, health insurance
- Original school leaving certificate, official transcripts
- IELTS test results (from 4.5).
To enter the international pre-master program, you will need:
- Valid passport, residence permit, health insurance
- Original Bachelor's Degree, Official Transcript
- IELTS test results (from 5.0).
The registration fee for the application will be 300€.
Before arriving in France, foreign students must apply for a student visa or residence permit, open a bank account with the local currency - euros.
Scholarships KEDGE Business School Paris
KEDGE provides international scholarships to students from different countries:
- America: Eiffel, Frontenac, Colfuturo, Conacut scholarships
- Southern Europe: scholarships of the Ministry of Education of China, embassy of France, etc.
- India, East Asia: scholarships of the Ministry of Education of Mauritius, Embassies of France, Franco-Thai and Franco-Vietnamese scholarship programs
- Africa, Eastern Europe: scholarships of Tahtawi and Gabon, Embassies of France
- Central Asia, Middle East, Northern Europe: assistance from the embassies of Georgia, France, scholarships total, Renault, Prince Bernhard, Ankers Legat, etc.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about KEDGE Business School Paris
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.