Have Karlsruhe Institute of Technology is a prestigious state higher educational institution of technical direction. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) began its academic activity in the distant 1825. It is located in Germany, modern buildings are located in the city of Karlsruhe.
KIT is a permanent member of the top ten best German universities. The main feature of the educational institution is the stability in occupying high positions in terms of the prestige level of education. The Technological Institute in Karlsruhe is rightly proud of the departments with the highest rating among incoming young people. The most applicants are applying for specialized courses. Especially popular is:
The quality of education is determined by the position in the first two hundred of the world teaching rankings. International employers highly value graduates with a diploma of this university. On the German labor market, finding a job for such a specialist is also quite simple.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology has a fairly large scale. At the same time, the knowledge of up to 25,000 students is acquired within the walls of the university. In the university there is a colorful national composition. Approximately 15% of students are from other countries. The teaching staff includes 2,300 teachers. The administration constantly dilutes the German contingent of teachers with foreign specialists. Like any major German university, KIT can offer its students international exchange programs. All the detailed information on these topics is posted on specialized student forums in social networks.
To replenish the luggage of knowledge, students can in a magnificent academic library. The status of a major European university is confirmed by membership in such elite associations as EUA, CESAER and CLUSTER.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.