University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
Description of University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
- Established: 1978
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
- Language of instruction: German, English.
Hochschule Karlsruhe (HsKA) was founded in 1878 and is the highest public educational institution. The University of Applied Sciences in Germany offers courses in engineering, computer science, business and media. HsKA is among the top 100 best universities in the country and is a member of the following associations:
- European University Association (EUA)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- German Alliance for Applied Sciences (HAWtech)
- German Rectors' Conference (HRK).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
- The university provides an opportunity to gain practical experience through foreign internships
- HsKA has entered into partnerships with 150 educational institutions from 50 countries
- StudiumPLUS program allows you to simultaneously study and get training
- Studying at the university allows you to get a double diploma.
Facilities and equipment at University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
The main campus of the institution is located in Karlsruhe, in the state of Baden-Württemberg, near France and the Black Forest. The material and technical base of the university includes its own library.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university consists of two semesters.
- Accommodation in Karlsruhe = from 582 € to 1121 € / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the HsKA you must:
- Education document
- TestDaF / DSH (for programs in German)
- TOEFL / IELTS (for programs in English)
- Preliminary internship (for some programs).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.