Description of Kanagawa University
Kanagawa University ( 神奈川 大学 ) is a private higher education institution in Japan that has been conducting research and academic work since early 1928. Now the University of Kanagawa has a small campus in Yokohama.
This is a medium-sized university, where about 20,000 people pass the course every year. The university maintains close cooperation with various universities at the international level in the field of student and academic exchange.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kanagawa University
This is a higher educational institution in Japan, which, with enviable stability, occupies the highest positions in the ranking of the best universities in the country. Also, the university over the past few years has not left the top 5 of the best in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Kanagawa University
Big collection of scientific literature from a large scientific library is at the disposal of students. Foreign students can count on places in the hostel. In addition, guests can use the sports facilities on campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in this university is carried out annually by a special selection committee based on the results of all entrance examinations of applicants. Every year, locals and foreign students from different countries apply for places at the university.
Traditionally, for most Japanese educational institutions, the academic year is divided into two semesters.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kanagawa University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.