International University of Sarajevo was founded in 2004. Today it is a private university that accepts students from all over the world, and the language of communication and training is English.
The mission of IUS is to graduate specialists in the fields of science, art and technology for the good of the country; to educate free-thinking, active, caring people who are open to change and growth, are able to transform knowledge into values that are important for themselves and society. International University of Sarajevo, which is an international educational and research center, works with universities in the country and abroad (Europe, USA, Asia) to provide a qualified and comfortable learning environment for students.
The new campus of the International University of Sarajevo was inaugurated on April 5, 2010 during the official visit of Recep Tayir Erdogan, Turkish Prime Minister. All university structures are equipped with new equipment, well furnished.
To ensure a high-quality process of obtaining higher education:
The forces of students and teachers at the university are:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.