International Center of European Football - Boarding School
Description of International Center of European Football - Boarding School
The International Center of European Football is committed to providing educational programs that prepare student-athletes for academic excellence, partnered with a culturally enriching environment.
Located only 40 minutes from Geneva International Airport, ICEF is situated in Evian, France, surrounded by breathtaking mountains, lakes, and forests. Recognized worldwide as a region with some of the purest spring water, Evian is the ultimate European destination for a healthy lifestyle.
Your Success is our mission.
All aspects of our centers, including programs, staff, amenities, and facilities, exceed the necessary requirements to offer talented football players, from around the world, a unique chance to reach the next level. We provide the best-in-class European methodology, and coaching through an expert youth development staff, who are all FFF and/or UEFA licensed.
At ICEF, players reach their maximum potential and enhance individual and collective performance. We build smart, physically prepared and mentally strong players capable of succeeding at the next level. Individualized development programs and exposure opportunities lead players to top professional organizations and prestigious universities around the world.
Our programs are open to boys from 13 years old through 20 years old. Whether your objective is to prepare for a serious career in football worldwide or obtain a scholarship in a university in the U.S., our 10-month Pro Residency Program is made for you.
Academic programs available:
The International Center of European Football provides accredited academic programs provided in English from middle school through college.
- American Middle & High School - Grades 8th – 12th in partnership with University of Texas High School.
- Cambridge Educational Program - Grades 9th through 12th in partnership with Wolsey Hall Oxford.
- Bachelor’s and Master's degrees in partnership with Geneva Business School and Webster University Geneva.
- SAT & ACT / College Advisors
- French & English language classes
Programs and prices, tuition fees in International Center of European Football - Boarding School
Accommodation, meals, prices
At ICEF, housing is a vital component of our student-athlete’s experience and overall well-being. They benefit from extraordinary facilities and amenities, which becomes a "home away from home.”
+ Fully-equipped brand new spaces
+ Shared double rooms
+ Healthy and balanced menus prepared by French cuisine chefs on-site
+ Multicultural environment
+ Multilingual staff
+ Professional laundry service
+ 24/7 security and surveillance
+ Housing supervisor
+ High-speed Wi-Fi property-wide
+ Air-conditioned shared spaces and bedrooms
Activities International Center of European Football - Boarding School
Throughout the season, student-athlete benefit from a very wide range of excursions, activities and optional leisure such as:
- Hiking in the Alps
- Shopping in Geneva
- Europe City sightseeing (Lyon, Geneva, Evian-les-Bains, Paris)
- Paddle Boarding
- Sailing on Lake Geneva
- Mall Shopping
The International Center of European Football is unique in the world, it:
- Owns and operates a Pro Club competing at the highest level of FFF national youth competition.
- Gathers a full team of football experts amongst the highest rated in Europe.
- Provides a wide range of opportunities in life through 100% individualized paths.
- Boasts of outstanding accommodations and boarding in one of the most prime real estate area in Europe.
The Excellence of European Methodology and Competition
The International Center of European Football owns and operates an elite club named Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC (formerly Evian Thonon Gaillard - Professional Ligue 1). The club develops over 2,000 players (boys and girls) on a yearly basis and competes at the highest level in France with elite teams ranging from U15 through Senior.
ICEF student-athletes benefit from this elite competition to receive the experience and exposure needed to reach the next level. For the most advanced, they may integrate training sessions and compete with the club, that works as launching platform for your professional career.
Facilities and equipment at International Center of European Football - Boarding School
Professional Football Facilities & Amenities
The center and its facilities are newly renovated. Built for a French Ligue 1 professional team a few years ago, the center boasts top-of-the-line equipment and professional amenities.
+ Football center and facilities on a 6-acre domain
+ Multiple professional 11 vs. 11 natural and heated turf fields
+ Top-of-the-line equipment and amenities
+ Professional locker rooms
+ Full gym: cardio, strength, recovery
+ Spa: hydrotherapy & balneotherapy
+ Physical therapy
+ Real-time individual and team statistics
Admission dates and extra charges
No additional fees during the year except for pocket money.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Players must apply online to a tryout to be selected: https://www.theicef.com/en/tryout/
Scholarships International Center of European Football - Boarding School
We do not offer scholarships at this time.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about International Center of European Football - Boarding School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.