Instituto Hispánico de Murcia, Language School in Murcia, Spain
Description of Instituto Hispánico de Murcia, Language School in Murcia, Spain
- Founded: in 1999,
- Location: Murcia, Spain,
- Language of instruction: Spanish.
For more than 20 years, Instituto Hispánico de Murcia has been one of the most successful language centers in Spain. This is a fairly small school, because here every student, regardless of the country where he came from, will receive the proper amount of personal attention: this increases the effectiveness of training and increases the comfort of studying. The widest range of educational programs gives everyone the opportunity to choose the right course for themselves: for whatever purpose you come, Instituto Hispánico de Murcia will help you in mastering the Spanish language.
A big plus of the school location is that few of the townspeople in Murcia know English. This will provide you with full language immersion: you will communicate in Spanish in any situation, constantly and in real life, with real native speakers, in everyday situations, so you will quickly overcome the language barrier.
There are no more than 10 people in each class (often only 5 students). Most courses start every Monday, so it will be easy to find a convenient period for studying. Each course is the responsibility of a specialized, experienced teacher who has the appropriate permits and a certificate to work with foreign students.
The minimum duration of the course is 1 week, the maximum is one year.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Instituto Hispánico de Murcia, Language School in Murcia, Spain
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students of the language school have two accommodation options:
- Host family: a great opportunity to constantly practice Spanish with its native speakers (including colloquial idioms, phrases), learn more about Spanish traditions and life. On the one hand, you will be surrounded by the care of a real family, on the other hand, you will have the proper independence (each student has his own key to the house). All are carefully checked by the school, most of the houses are located within a 25-minute walk from the educational building. You can choose a private room or live with a neighbor, meals - half board or full board.
- Rented apartment, room or apartment (personal or for several students). The school helps to choose convenient, reliable, proven and comfortable options (maximum 25 minutes walk from the school) with rooms for 1-2 people. Rented housing can be only for boys or girls or combine heterosexual rooms; There are options where pets are allowed. Meals in this format are only independent.
Cost of living:
- Host family (per person per night):
- Private room: half board = 35 €, full board = 39 €,
- Double room: half board = 32 €, full board — 38 €.
An additional accommodation fee = 25€ will be charged, all taxes are already included in the price.
- Rented accommodation:
- Management fee = 110 € (half of the monthly rent). Includes: advice and assistance, search for an option according to the request and requirements, providing several options with photos and videos, interaction with the owner - full support of the transaction.
- Cost per room = about 220€/month (all taxes included).
An additional accommodation fee = 25 € will be charged.
Activities Instituto Hispánico de Murcia, Language School in Murcia, Spain
The school offers a huge number of - more than 50 different electives, activities and entertainment. Each student will be able to draw up their own extracurricular plan, based on personal interests and opportunities (leisure activities are usually paid separately, except for the children's camps included in the program). Leisure options at Instituto Hispánico de Murcia:
- Welcome & Graduation Party,
- City tours: sightseeing tour, local fairs and markets (including the famous Veronica's Market), Bullfight Museum, Santa Clara Museum, Cathedral Tower tour, Mercado de Correos boutique, City Aquarium, Archaeological Museum, boating, Casino de Murcia, Botanical Gardens, City Museum of Murcia, Romanesque Theater, Salzillo Museum, Water and Science Museum, Ramon Gaya Museum, Museum of Fine Arts, The Episcopal Palace, the unique Museum of Hydraulics, the Center for Crafts and Arts, the Almudi Palace, the University Museum,
- "Treasure Hunt" game,
- Cooking classes: tapas evening, churros with chocolate sauce, paella, cheeses and wine, Estrella Levante's brewery,
- Presentations of national cultures, competitions and team buildings,
- Talent show and karaoke,
- Master classes: salsa, pottery, flamenco,
- Photo hunting with prizes for the best shot,
- Spanish Movie Nights,
- Board games, rock climbing,
- Drive to Ricote, Seejín, La Manga, Lorca, Caravaca de la Cruz, a day at the beach of Cabo de Palos or Puerto de Mazarron, Cartagena,
- Enrique Roca Football Stadium,
- Shopping in the largest malls,
- Terra Natura Zoo & Water Park,
- Full-day trip to Sierra Espuna Natural Park & Los Banos Museum,
- Weekends in Grenada, Seville, Madrid or Valencia.
Instituto Hispánico de Murcia is accredited by prestigious national and international associations:
- Bildungs Urlaub,
- Camara Madrid,
- Fundacion Estatal,
- Instituto Cervantes (all curricula are based on the recommendations of the Center).
According to statistics, 95% of students have successfully passed difficult exams: DELE, the Murcia Chamber of Commerce and Industry test.
At the end of some courses, students can earn academic credits of the US model, all graduates receive company certificates that facilitate further educational path.
Facilities and equipment at Instituto Hispánico de Murcia, Language School in Murcia, Spain
The city of Murcia, where the Instituto Hispánico de Murcia is located, is a very cozy, energetic and comfortable place to live, study and have fun. There are almost 300 sunny days a year, so students are in a good mood! Among the advantages of Murcia:
- Authenticity and historical heritage: it intricately combines the monuments of the Arab, Christian and Jewish worlds,
- Affordable cost of living, low prices,
- Very friendly and welcoming locals,
- The small size of the city: everything you need is within walking distance, it is cozy and comfortable to live here,
- Magnificent climate - the Spaniards even call Murcia "Spanish California",
- Ample opportunities for beach activities and water sports: windsurfing, paddleboarding, swimming, ball games, kitesurfing, boating, fishing.
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of courses usually already includes:
- All teaching aids, books and materials,
- Registration fee (one-time),
- Introductory testing for the level of knowledge,
- Certificate upon completion (demonstrates a new level of skills, success in learning),
- Welcome information package, assistance from consultants, initial orientation,
- Consultations of teachers in the course of study,
- Free access to WiFi, medical classes, library,
- Emergency number available 24/7.
The school is open all year round, even at Easter and Christmas, with the exception of public holidays and public holidays.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Instituto Hispánico de Murcia, Language School in Murcia, Spain
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.