The Institute of Banking Studies (IBS) was founded in 1971 on the basis of the Central Bank of Jordan. The Institute offers academic programs and training events for the development and professional development of specialists of the country's banking and financial system.
The Institute offers professional certification programs in the following areas:
The Institute offers diploma programs in the following areas:
Banking and Finance is a comprehensive master's program at IBS, which includes specialized courses covering many aspects of modern financial and banking. It aims to increase the academic level of employees in the financial and banking sectors.
The Institute is located in the capital of Jordan - Amman. In addition, IBS has two branches: one in the city of Irbid, and the other in Aqaba. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The institute has a two-semester academic year.
Only employees of financial companies, banking and government institutions participating in the institute's activities can be admitted to IBS.
Admission to the educational institution is based on an official letter from institutions that contribute to the development of IBS.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.