INSEEC School of Management in London, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in London
Description of INSEEC School of Management in London, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in London
- Location: London, England,
- Number of students: about 500,
- Language of instruction: English, French,
- Type: mixed.
The Institute of Higher Studies in Economics and Commerce (INSEEC) in London is a campus of a business school that is part of the OMNES Education network. There are short-term courses for masters, as well as exchange students. The total number of students does not exceed 500 French and foreign students.
The London campus is the second of INSEEC's overseas educational territories, because most of the school's campuses are located in French cities. Through this expansion and collaboration with more than 70 organizations, students gain international learning experience, quality knowledge, and an exciting life.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in INSEEC School of Management in London, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in London
Activities INSEEC School of Management in London, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in London
In their free time, students have the opportunity to communicate with leading business experts: marketers, executives, managers. The educational building is regularly visited by invited speakers who conduct seminars and lectures on various topics.
- A small specialized campus,
- More than 70 partner companies,
- 100 qualified and experienced teachers,
- INSEEC is one of the best business schools in France in terms of graduate employment, quality of education, and attitudes towards students.
Facilities and equipment at INSEEC School of Management in London, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in London
About 13,000 French students study in London every year, so it is considered "the first French city abroad".
In addition to the excellent opportunity to master the English language, students will get the cultural experience of living just a few hours from Paris.
London is the world's leading financial centre, helping those wishing to build a career and develop their skills.
A stone's throw from Daunt Books, near Baker Street and Marble Arch, is the INSEEC campus. It has classrooms, self-study and recreation areas, walking areas and a large library with a repository of scientific and fiction literature.
Admission dates and extra charges
The courses take place for almost four months: from early September to mid-December. Students regularly attend classes, at the end they take final exams.
- Off-campus accommodation and meals,
- Public transport
- Leisure and entertainment,
- Health insurance and services,
- Some books and supplies,
- Personal expenses.
- Submission of a completed registration application and required documents,
- Receiving a response from the admissions committee,
- Arrival at the campus for final registration.
The certificate issued after graduation will complement the student's personal portfolio and help in career development.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Requirements for admission to master's courses:
- Bachelor's degree and transcript,
- Personal documents: a valid passport, a visitor visa of at least six months, health insurance,
- Certificate of English proficiency: TOEIC (from 785), TOEFL (from 79/550/213), IELTS (from 6.0).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about INSEEC School of Management in London, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in London
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.