- TOP-5 requirements for international applicants for entering New Zealand schools
- Features of admission to the leading boarding school Taylors College Auckland Taylors
Have you decided to get a secondary education abroad? Excellent! New Zealand - a great choice! After selecting a suitable country, the second stage begins: on the way to the school of your dreams you need to learn a lot of nuances, because overseas training is a very serious step. The conditions for entering New Zealand schools are slightly different from the requirements for any other European country - we will list the top issues below, which should be taken into account by those who decided to study abroad.
TOP-5 requirements for international applicants for entering New Zealand schools
- When choosing a school for foreign students, it is necessary to take into account the age of the student, since not all schools accept very young children - some establish a condition for living in residences, some only invite teenagers. The most popular age for education in this country is 12-14 years, because in this period adolescents are more independent, they are interested in foreign life, they are usually highly motivated and active
- In order to send a child to study in a New Zealand school, you must demonstrate financial solvency: some places of education are asked to pay a few study periods or provide a certificate from the bank
- The requirement for good language skills. Children with a high level of language proficiency are easier to adapt to new languages and social conditions, more successfully coping with academic load. Linguistic training will improve language skills and feel abroad more confidently
- Filing of documents on time: according to statistics, 10% of applicants do not enter the chosen school precisely because of insufficiently serious preparation of documents or their late filing
- Deep knowledge of the school curriculum will not be superfluous for admission, because in many prestigious schools there is a rigorous competitive selection - applicants must pass a personal interview with a representative of the school and show themselves as interested in studying a schoolboy, pass an introductory test and demonstrate good knowledge.
Admission conditions to New Zealand schools are not much different from other European countries, but nevertheless parents of schoolchildren should take care of awareness and timeliness in matters of preparing admission to foreign educational institutions. SMAPSE consultants will share the most up-to-date information and help with the admission absolutely free of charge.
Features of admission to the leading boarding school Taylors College Auckland Taylors
Taylors College Auckland - the leading boarding school of New Zealand, which has many advantages for preparation of foreign students in a place where the intellectual, creative development and personal education are harmoniously combined.
- The school accepts students over 16 years
- Tuition fees: the high school program will be from $ 9000 NZD per term
- Language proficiency: it is necessary to demonstrate good English at an interview (not lower than the average level) and provide a certificate of passing the language exam
- Begin to prepare for admission and specify the deadline for submitting documents preferably in a few years
- High academic knowledge should be demonstrated in testing in mathematics and language (preferably also provide letters of recommendation from teachers). Equally important are the grades from the previous place of study.