The Icana School of Medicine Mount Sinai Medical Center or Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (MSSM) is a non-profit private educational institution (New York, USA).
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is a global leader in medical and scientific training, biomedical research and patient care. This is a medical school for the health care system, which includes seven hospital campuses and has more than 5,000 teachers and nearly 2,000 students. In research activities in the field of biomedical discoveries and achievements, priority is given to interdisciplinary research.
Located at the intersection of East Harlem and Upper East Side, Icahn Medical School is eight blocks from Mount Sinai Hospital, combining academic and clinical skills for the successful treatment of patients.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The campus is in the city. It has its own library, sports facilities, restaurants, cafes, medical center for students. Those who wish are provided with a hostel.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is a center for collaborative, interdisciplinary research. Using advanced technologies and approaches, scientists and clinicians are expanding the modern boundaries of biomedicine. The main research institutes under the auspices of the Icahn School of Medicine:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.