Description of Hochschule Reutlingen
- Established: 1855
- Location: Reutlingen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Number of students: 5500
- Language of instruction: German
- Type: state.
Hochschule Reutlingen - University of Applied Sciences, founded in 1855. Today, about 5500 students study at the educational institution, a quarter of which are foreigners and participants in international exchange programs. Hochschule Reutlingen offers students graduate and master's degrees in business, engineering, computer science, medicine, science, and design.
One of the key areas of university policy is the development of international relations. For these purposes, an International Bureau has been created, in whose competence:
- Selection of European and international study programs for students
- Selection of international students coming to Hochschule Reutlingen
- International student support
- Organization of scholarships and student financing during the internship period
- Events and excursions
- Assistance in obtaining health insurance, residence permits
- Assistance in passing international exams and qualifications
- Organization of language courses.
Today, Hochschule Reutlingen has established cooperation with more than 100 higher education institutions around the world: Suibern University of Technology, Sian University of Technology, Monterrey Institute for Higher Education Technology, University of Kettering, University of Valparaiso and others.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hochschule Reutlingen
- Actively building up international relations
- Opportunity to participate in student exchange programs
- Qualified teaching staff
- A quarter of the students are foreigners, which speaks about the international situation on the campus
- Continuing Education Programs
- Opportunity to receive distance or evening education
- Modern logistics.
Facilities and equipment at Hochschule Reutlingen
The university campus is located in Reutlingen, close to leisure areas and the city stadium. The city center is a 20-minute walk, there is a bus stop. Next to the campus are two shopping centers, banks, shops, a medical center.
The university library holds about 200,000 books and 350 periodicals. In addition, on campus you can access a number of specialized databases, 10,000 electronic journals and 4,000 e-books. The library has a reading room, equipped for a one-time finding of about 90 readers. The pearls of the fund are 19th century publications on textiles and pedagogy.
Based on the Hochschule Reutlingen work:
- Five schools with international accreditation: applied chemistry, business, information technology, engineering, textiles and design
- Institute for Applied Research
- Institute for Applied Research in Automation
- Business Innovation Research Institute
- Sports Academy
- International Institute of Management
- Protestant and Catholic Student Societies
- Student office.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student of Hochshule Reutlingen , an applicant must provide:
- Certificate in the original language and its certified translation
- Motivation letter
- Studiencolleg Adequate Certificate
- Certificate of language proficiency in the selected program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hochschule Reutlingen
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.