Teaching in a Teacher's Family France Home Language International
Description of Teaching in a Teacher's Family France Home Language International
The unique structure of the program Home Language International allows you to learn a foreign language quickly, efficiently and with great pleasure, living in the family of a qualified experienced teacher-native speaker. Constantly communicating with him and his family, sharing meals with them, jointly visiting various entertainment and leisure activities, you will not notice how quickly you will overcome the language barrier and significantly improve the knowledge of a foreign language. Permanent language practice is the best way of studying.
Home Language International was founded in 1979 and today offers the opportunity to learn 20 world languages in 30 countries of the world! Students can participate in the programs at any age - schoolchildren, retirees, any level of knowledge. A suitable option will be found for beginners who previously did not learn a foreign language, and for experienced students who want to improve their existing skills.
In France, English is offered to study in one of the most developed, beautiful and unique cities in Europe - in Nice. You live in the home and the teacher's family, constantly communicate with him and his family, visit the most interesting places and events. Each lesson in English is conducted individually, tete-a-tete: intensity, frequency and subject matter are completely adjusted to your needs and requirements. The course of study provides for the most individual approach - the teacher will do everything possible so that you can improve your English skills in a short time.
The course provides many additional options that you can choose as you wish:
- Meeting and seeing off at the airport;
- Transfer in both directions;
- Private bathroom;
- Luxury accommodation conditions (increased comfort);
- Certain subjects of the classes: preparation for tests and exams, business English, etc.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Teaching in a Teacher's Family France Home Language International
Subjects and sports
Subject list: Classes in mini-groups, Individual lessons
Activity list: entertainment programs, sport, visiting cultural attractions, visiting museums
Admission dates and extra charges
The transfer fee is paid separately.
- Transfer (one way) 85 EUR
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Teaching in a Teacher's Family France Home Language International
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.