Golf Camp at Lancing College in England
Description of Golf Camp at Lancing College in England
- Location: Brighton, UK
- Age of students: 10-17 years old
- Type of eduaction: mixed
- Accommodation type: residence, full board
- English language.
Summer camp with the study of English and golf Golf and English Сamps held at the base of the British college Lancing College . The program is implemented with the support of the sports company Nike .
The former professional golfer Ryan Fenwick became the author and chief curator of the golf curriculum for children and students: today he is recognized as one of the most respected golf trainers in the UK. Over 14 years of coaching and outstanding achievements in this area, Ryan was awarded the England Golf Award.
To get the best results, students of the Summer Camp Golf and English Camps practice at the specialized West Hove Golf Club, where professional trainers work with the students on the game technique - they teach students all aspects of the game, noting their success both at seminars and during individual classes.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Golf Camp at Lancing College in England
Accommodation, meals, prices
Summer camp students are housed in a residence on the campus of Lancing College . For students living rooms are offered dormitories for several people, amenities (shower and toilet) on the floor. The hostel also has a laundry, TV, internet, rest rooms for all.
Students eat summer camp on campus canteen three times a day + snack in the evening. The full-board menu for students is developed by local chefs - these are healthy and balanced dishes.
Activities Golf Camp at Lancing College in England
In addition to golf training, students of the Golf and English Camps camp can devote their free time and other types of physical activity to their taste:
- Tennis, etc.
During the week, after morning and evening trainings, a rich excursion program is conducted for boys and girls, as part of which the children visit important cultural sites:
- Portsmouth Historic Shipyard (July 1, 15, 29): students take part in the HMS Victory interactive gaming tour, get impressions on Lord Nelson's flagship who participated in the Battle of Trafalgar, and complete the trip at the best shopping center in the south coast of Gunwharf Quays.
- London tour and NikeTown *: boys and girls 13–17 years old are going through the key attractions of London (Buckingham Palace and Big Ben), and students of 8–12 years old are going on an excursion to the London Tower. In the finale of walks of both groups - shopping in a specialized store Niketown on Oxford Street.
- Crazy Golf Brighton Pier (July 8, 22, August 5): visiting the coastal amusement park and then playing crazy golf are in the program - these are neon jungles, balls that glow in the dark, glowing sculptures of realistic growth and other special effects on playing golf.
* The program is provided only for participants of the 2-week shift.
Facilities and equipment at Golf Camp at Lancing College in England
Lancing College has a spacious area in Brighton and a convenient campus infrastructure, where the necessary conditions are created for comfortable study, recreation and accommodation. English classes are held in spacious bright classrooms.
- Sports Hall
- Tennis courts.
Golf students are trained not on campus, but in a special place: West Hove Golf Club. This is a prestigious British golf center located in the south of England in the South Downs. The club has everything you need to obtain professional skills in the field of golf and first-class recreation:
- 18 hole doubles field
- Training field
- A restaurant
- Special shop.
Admission dates and extra charges
Dates of the summer language camp with golf at the base of the Lancing College:
- July 1-7
- July 8-14
- July 15-21
- July 22 - July 28
- July 29 - August 4
- August 5-11
- August 12-18.
- July 1-14
- July 8-21
- July 15-28
- July 22 - August 4
- July 29 - August 11
- 5-18 August.
Cost of programs:
- Weekly shift (6 nights) - £ 1425
- Two-week shift (13 nights) - £ 2,850.
The price includes:
- Weekly golf training
- Campus Accommodation
- Full Board Meals
- Excursion program
- Recreational evening activities
- Nike Exclusive Gift Set
- Round-the-clock support of players from teachers and school staff.
- Airport transfer (Heathrow or Gatwick) - from £ 95 one way
- Extra night - £ 160
- Medical insurance
- Purchase air tickets in both directions.
- One way transfer - Gatwick 95 GBP
- One way transfer - Heathrow 95 GBP
- Extra night 160 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To get to the summer course of golf and English at Lancing College can boys and girls ages from 10 to 17 years old, who have at least basic golf skills.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Golf Camp at Lancing College in England
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.