On the German land is located the University of Göttingen, which is a public research institution of higher education in Lower Saxony. Its opening in 1737 coincided with the beginning of the historical period - the Epoch of Enlightenment. This gave impetus to equalizing the rights of all faculties (in contrast to the prevailing theological directions).
In Germany, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (GAUG) became the first high school of secular nature. This structure has survived to this day. Students receive knowledge in many areas, but the key ones are humanitarian and exact sciences.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
The acquisition of modern education within the walls of the University of Göttingen is based on centuries-old traditions. For example, the Faculty of Law existed since the middle of the 18th century. Later, the university began to train qualified physicists and mathematicians. The academic rating introduces the top-100 biological and psychological faculties. The faculty of humanitarian disciplines is also distinguished by European renown. The main advantage of GAUG is the conduct of modern scientific research. A high index of citation is the work devoted to cellular processes. Graduates of the university are constantly in demand on the labor market by large industrial corporations that introduce scientific innovations.
The whole of the University of GцTttingen is compactly located in the center of the city. Faculties, a library and scientific centers are a step away from each other. There are cafeterias, a theater, a museum, etc.
The hostel is designed for 4 500 seats. Separately it is worth noting the library, which is the largest in Germany. Scientific books alone - 6,000,000 copies.
Pride of Goettingen University
1. German historian A. Schlesser, who created the "Norman theory" of the birth of Russia.
2. The famous scientist M. Born. The creator of quantum mechanics.
3. Physicist W. Heisenberg - formulated the principle of uncertainty and gave him his name.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.