GBSB Global Business School Malta
Description of GBSB Global Business School Malta
- Location: Birkirkara, Malta
- Students age: 18+
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: private business school.
GBSB Global Business School in Malta is a prestigious educational institution that provides quality business education in English to students from all over the world, teaches marketing, innovative leadership, entrepreneurship, finance.
GBSB Global in Malta is accredited by numerous international accreditation bodies - ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, awarded the title of "Five Star Business School" for internationalization and diversity, involvement, quality of teaching according to the QS ranking system.
The school's world-class digital reputation is reflected in its partnership with Microsoft. It is one of the first business schools in Europe to be recognized as the Microsoft Showcase School - part of a global community of schools dedicated to digital transformation to improve teaching and learning.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBSB Global Business School Malta
Accommodation, meals, prices
Student Global Relocation is a dedicated division of People Global Relocation focused on the academic sector. They help students to find accommodation throughout Europe. GBSB Global Business School students receive additional benefits, individual services (meeting at the airport, managing a NIE, opening a bank account, etc.).
Activities GBSB Global Business School Malta
Malta is a beautiful Mediterranean island that attracts tourists, business travelers and students looking to study abroad.
The main reasons why studying at GBSB Global Business School in Malta is great:
- Amazing weather all year round
- Music festivals, open markets, historical charm
- Rapid economic growth
- Beautiful parks, beaches, places for relaxation, reading, sports.
- GBSB Global Business School welcomes diversity at every level of the educational process: students and alumni are representatives of more than 100 countries. GBSB Global faculty members are business leaders from over 37 countries with diverse international and professional backgrounds.
- Studying in Malta is an opportunity to enjoy the Mediterranean climate, a high standard of living and receive a high quality education while enjoying the local culture and landscape with a rich history.
- As an EU member state of the Schengen area, Malta attracts those wishing to find work and stay on the island. It has a relatively easy employment process and loyal laws for foreign students. The Government of Malta makes it easier for students and graduates to work in Malta. The best jobs available to expats are created by tech startups and large international companies. The country has invested heavily in the development of computer games, finance and technology.
- Programs prepare students for work and life around the world: students develop cultural intelligence, learn to work effectively with people who have completely different values and behavior. The diversity of students, alumni and faculty is a valuable educational tool that fosters creativity, problem solving, and peer learning.
- GBSB alumni assimilate a global view of the world, full of new career and business opportunities. GBSB Global motivates, stimulates students to discover new horizons, inspires limitless imaginations and ensures that each student reaches their full potential as a successful business leader.
Facilities and equipment at GBSB Global Business School Malta
The GBSB Global campus is located in a lively area in a separate private building with a beautiful courtyard, numerous auditoriums in the center of the island with many shops and public places.
Birkirkara, located in the center of the island, is ideal for students: they can travel, visit the surrounding area.
Students study in a relaxed environment, equipped with all the resources, tools for effective learning, including advanced academic technology and collaboration spaces, and a modern registration area.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Entry fee
- Administrative fee.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the undergraduate program, you must provide:
- High school diploma or equivalent / home country bachelor's degree
- Proof of English proficiency
- Application for admission.
Scholarships GBSB Global Business School Malta
GBSB Global Business School provides scholarship and financial aid programs designed to support academically strong students and inspire a new generation of business leaders.
Scholarships and financial aid are provided in the form of a reduction in tuition fees paid by GBSB Global Business School and do not include living expenses, travel or other expenses.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBSB Global Business School Malta
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.