Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp
Description of Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp
- Founded 1999
- Location Fairfield, Connecticut, USA
- Ages 7-17
- Co-ed programs
- Weeklong camps
- Programs run June 22 to August 07
Qualified instructors with practical experience work with the students. The atmosphere is safe and comfortable for learning.
All students at Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp are divided into small groups of up to 10 people - according to statistics, this approach significantly increases the success of students even in a short period of time and makes the educational process as effective as possible.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
A student residence is available for accommodation, and children can eat in the local dining room (full board, three times a day).
Activities Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp
In addition to the program, Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp courses include extra-curricular activities: gaming tournaments, sports, board games, walks, excursions on campus or beyond. In their free time and on weekends children have an entertainment program - they can explore campus and nearby, participate in organized campus fun events by the summer program staff and have lots of fun meeting other students from all over the world.
- Latest software and hardware
- Qualified camp staff
- Small classes
Facilities and equipment at Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp
Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp offers children and schoolchildren modern living and learning conditions:
- Modern classrooms
- Modern computers
- Internet access
- Latest software (Apple, Google, Adobe, Autodesk, and others)
- Professional equipment for shooting videos and creating 3D objects.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Jun 22-26
- Jun 29-Jul 3
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Jul 20-24
- Jul 27-31
- Aug 3-7
The courses include:
- Individual educational program
- Homecoming project
- Small study group
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To participate in the program, students must meet the age criterion (from 7 to 17 years) to have certain skills in one of the proposed areas (primary, intermediate or advanced level).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Fairfield University Computer Science Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.