Fachhochschule Kiel University of Applied Sciences
Description of Fachhochschule Kiel University of Applied Sciences
- Established: 1969
- Location: Kiel, Germany
- Number of students: 8000
- Language of instruction: German
- Type: state.
Kiel University of Applied Sciences was founded in August 1969 by the merger of several vocational schools and public engineering schools. The educational institution has about 8,000 students, which gives the Fachhochschule Kiel the right to be called the largest university in the province of Schleswig-Holstein.
The main principles of the university:
- Multidisciplinary approach to learning
- Key skills development
- All the basic requirements of the modern world are reflected in programs.
- Applied research and development - the basis of education
- Expanding cooperation with other universities, organizations, companies
- Act as an attractive employer for qualified employees.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Fachhochschule Kiel University of Applied Sciences
- Active position of students in school management
- Fachhochschule Kiel's leadership is famous for its loyalty
- Small study groups
- Qualified teaching staff
- The opportunity to receive quality professional education in the shortest possible time
- Fame and authority of an educational institution on the world labor market
- Successful start of a double degree program
- A large number of foreign students.
Facilities and equipment at Fachhochschule Kiel University of Applied Sciences
Campus windows overlook the bay. The farm, organized for the practice of students of the Faculty of Agriculture, is located outside the city.
On the basis of the university work:
- Center for Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Agriculture
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies
- Center for linguistic and intercultural competencies.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student at Kiel University of Applied Sciences, an applicant must provide:
- Certificate in the original language and its certified translation
- Motivation letter
- Studiencolleg Adequate Certificate
- Certificate of language proficiency in the selected program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Fachhochschule Kiel University of Applied Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.