South Korean Women's University Ikhva is a non-state higher educational institution. The institution was founded in 1886. The main campus of Ewha Womans University is located in the center of Seoul.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The school can rightfully be considered one of the best in South Korea. The Women's University has a reputation as one of the most prestigious institutions on the planet and is included in 5 percent of the world's leading universities. The educational institution is a member of the Association of Christian Universities and Colleges in Asia.
According to statistics, strong spheres here are:
The undergraduate program includes 11 directions:
The Women's University accommodates 17,000 students, which indicates the average size of the university. Enroll here and can foreign applicants, but only on a fee basis (foreign countries here about 8% of the total number of students). The academic staff of the educational institution is represented by more than 2500 specialists. Thanks to an active partnership with other educational institutions, students can use the program for international exchange. The University is represented in Linkedin, where you can observe the student life and development of the university.
Students are given free access to the library. And for living, a common residence on the territory of the building. Relatively recently, the "Ikhva Complex" was opened at the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.