Ethiopian University of Public Administration is a public university. Education at this institution is aimed at strengthening the capacity of public service in the country.
Students are offered education in 12 areas:
Graduates from the Ethiopian University of Public Administration undergraduate education possess a large amount of relevant knowledge and are professionals in their field.
University students have the opportunity to live in a residence on the territory of the educational institution. One room is shared between 1-4 students, a shared bathroom is provided. Students can eat in one of the cafeterias.
The university has its own library and several sports facilities. Classrooms are equipped with everything necessary for the learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into academic semesters.
For admission to university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education. In addition, you will need to confirm your knowledge of a foreign language and the knowledge necessary for studying at the selected faculty, and pass the entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.