Escuela Politecnica Nacional was founded in August 1869 as a Jesuit educational institution in the field of technology. However, it did not last long: it was closed already in 1876. An order to revive the institution was signed in February 1935.
The school has a language school for applicants whose language level is lower than required, for foreigners, for Spaniards who have lived abroad for a long time, and for all people who want to get acquainted with the Spanish language, history, traditions and customs of Ecuador. The peculiarity of the school is that, along with the “human” forms of performance control, machine and electronic are used.
The Department of Nuclear Sciences at Escuela Politecnica Nacional is the only one in Ecuador that has the infrastructure to install the irradiation as a source of cobalt-60 and its processing by electron beam. The Department of Nuclear Sciences has a linear electron accelerator ELU-6U with powerful electrons up to 7 MeV and a starting beam at 5 kW of Russian production, manufactured by Techsnabexport and donated by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). The irradiation process is continuous thanks to the conveyor belt, daily productivity is five tons.
On the basis of the university work:
Students are offered scholarship support measures:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.