Enforex Summer Camp Marbella Chapas is an excellent choice for teens of 16 to 18 years old who want to learn Spanish or English during summer holidays. Camp in the colourful city of Marbella is distinguished by high-quality educational services, a variety of leisure programs. Also, it provides intercultural environment. Enforex Colegio Albergue accepts 180 students from more than 30 countries.
The camp is conveniently located in the center of Marbella. From the campus to the central square and the main trade artery of the resort there is no more than 5 minutes walk. In free from studying and general events, students can independently organize their leisure time. On the streets of Marbella, they will enjoy cozy cafes-confectionery, small restaurants with a great fish menu, souvenir shops and entertainment centers.
Class size: up to 12 people
Lesson duration: 45 minutes
Students age: 16 to 18.
Students are offered 20 Spanish lessons per week
additional week: 995 euros
The price includes:
study, accommodation, 4 meals a day, activities, excursions, books, training materials, insurance, sports, childcare 24/7
] Additional payment:
transfer - 85 euros one way
Class size: up to 12 people.
Duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.
Age of students: 13 - 18 years.
Additional week: 995 euros
Included in cost:
Study, accommodation, 4 meals a day, activities, excursions, books, study materials, insurance, sports lessons, babysitting 24/7
Transfer - 85 euros one way
The camp offers accommodation in the residence. Students are accommodated in rooms for 2 to 6 people. Some of them are equipped with showers. Also amenities are on the floors of the residence. Meals - full boarding, three meals a day.
Marbella - these are great beaches and unobtrusive excursions. Students can have fun on the city's beaches, shop, walk around the city. Group excursions in the camp are organized mainly on the road. They allow students to get acquainted with monuments of Roman, Muslim cultures, the sights of Spanish pearls - Granada, Seville, the natural visiting cards of the region - the caves of Nerja.
The schedule of classes is negotiated individually with each group of students.
The Enforex Alberc Campus is located in a quiet area of Marbella. Its territory is fenced and is guarded round the clock. The camp has modern infrastructure. There is an administrative and information center, classes, a computer lab, 3 conference rooms, a recreation room with TV, and food machines. Sports infrastructure is represented by a swimming pool, sports grounds, tennis courts. Students can relax in the garden and on the terrace.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.