Enforex Summer Camp Valencia is an excellent place to study Spanish and relax on the Mediterranean coast of Spain. The summer camp takes foreign students from 13 to 18 years old. Representatives of more than 40 countries are studying in Colegio Galileo Valencia. Students are attracted by convenient location of the camp, practical programs, an opportunity to make new friends.
The camp is located in the third largest city of Spain. It is a historical center and a popular resort at the same time. Valencia is ideal for summer holidays for those who like cognitive recreation, beach entertainment, delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
Class size: up to 12 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
Students age: 13 to 18.
additional week: 995 euros
The price includes:
study, accommodation , 4 meals a day, activities, excursions, books, study materials, insurance, sports lessons, babysitting 24/7
transfer - 85 euros one way
Class size: up to 12 people.
Duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.
Age of students: 13 - 18 years.
Students are offered 20 Spanish lessons per week.
Additional week: 995 euros
Included in cost:
Study, accommodation, 4 meals a day, activities, excursions, books, study materials, insurance, sports lessons, babysitting 24/7
Transfer - 85 euros one way
In the camp accommodation is available in the residence and the family. Student hostel offers 2-bed rooms with a toilet, bathroom, necessary furniture, air conditioning, Internet.
In families, students are accommodated one by one. Double occupancy is possible on an individual basis.
Meals for students are provided for full boarding, three meals a day. With family accommodation, breakfast and dinner are served at home, students have dinner in the camp.
Extracurricular program in the camp includes day activities (electives, themed meetings, circles, flamenco lessons, beach trips, walks in Valencia) and evening entertainment (contests, shows, discos, karaoke, etc.). Also, students are offered excursions around the city and beyond. Outreach activities are organized on weekends. On excursions students can visit Benidorm, Gandia, Alicante, Sagunto, Saler, other interesting places in Spain.
The camp provides morning, afternoon classes. Every day students attend a minimum of 4 lessons of a foreign language.
The language school is equipped with modern classrooms, an Internet class, a library. Also in the camp there are playrooms, a TV room, sports infrastructure. The residence has a cafeteria and laundry. Meals are organized in a spacious modern dining room.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.