EC Dublin English
Description of EC Dublin English
- Year of foundation: 1991;
- Location: Dublin, Ireland;
- Language of instruction: English;
- Age of students: from 16 years;
- Type of study: private language school.
Learning English in Dublin will be an unforgettable educational and personal experience. A trip to the capital of Ireland will allow not only to learn English, but also to get acquainted with the extraordinary character, cultural and sights of this city. Dublin is famous for its relaxed atmosphere, fun, friendly people, so it is chosen by those who want to study in a lively youth group, communicate and have a lot of fun. The EC Dublin English language school has modern amenities, is located close to the best city cafes, shops and parks, and has easy access to public transport.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in EC Dublin English
Accommodation, meals, prices
The place chosen for living abroad determines the quality of the learning experience gained. EC Dublin English offers a variety of accommodation options according to the lifestyle, budget and needs of students.
Residences have a lively atmosphere suitable for those who love communication. All of them are located close to public transport, which allows easy access to the school. Co-habitation opens up many opportunities for joint leisure, city exploration, language practice.
Homestay allows you to constantly communicate with native speakers of the English language, lead an authentic lifestyle, learn more about the peculiarities of the local culture and home entertainment. Many students choose life in the home of local people because of the opportunity to get homemade food and stay in a safe environment.
Family accommodation involves accommodation in a single, double room in a house or apartment. Standard homestay offers access to a shared bathroom, while students who choose Comfort Homestay have private bathrooms. Any accommodation option guarantees safety, comfort, a quiet base of training, homemade food.
Activities EC Dublin English
All students receive a warm welcome, participate in the evening of dating with fellow students and EU staff. The Dublin English School has developed a special system of supporting activities, the Orange Carpet Experience, which allows each student to feel involved in the educational process from the moment of enrollment on the course and within a month after departure.
Enrolled students have access to EC Online, a unique learning tool that combines learning materials, testing and communication with teachers and other students. Own Internet platform allows students to get the most out of their studies at any time, no matter where they are.
Regardless of the choice of accommodation, students will receive a warm welcome from the host or school representative. The school welcomes students with a special event, including a short introductory report by the school’s head, soft drinks, music, and companionship to make them feel part of a group.
The first weekend before the start of classes is filled with special events that allow you to get acquainted with teachers, fellow students, place of residence and the city: brunch, city tour, a trip to the museum.
Shortly before the end of the course, students meet one-on-one with the teacher, discuss experience and progress made, draw up a prospective language learning plan. Informal farewell event includes getting a certificate, sharing photos with fellow students, dinner in a friendly atmosphere.
Knowledge of English allows you to expand career opportunities, open the world of intercultural communication and travel. The courses offered by EC Dublin English, suitable for students with any level of language proficiency, allow you to focus on the chosen field: students choose academic, business, general English and work in a group of like-minded people from all over the world.
The support of experienced teachers, the use of modern teaching materials, technologically equipped rooms helps students master English, acquire the linguistic skills necessary for employment, training, and communication abroad.
Facilities and equipment at EC Dublin English
Modern classes are equipped with the necessary equipment and appliances. The school offers students:
- Free wifi;
- Self-study space;
- Student lounge;
- Computers available for student work.
Admission dates and extra charges
The main advantages of the program:
- Programs are available year-round;
- Courses start every Monday;
- Lesson duration - 45 minutes;
- Lessons per week - 20 (15 hours), 30 (22.5 hours);
- Educational groups - maximum 15 students;
- Duration of programs - from 1 week.
EC Dublin English types of program:
- General English;
- Intensive English;
- Academic semester / year;
- Academic semester / year - Intensive;
- Cambridge CAE Exam Preparation;
- Cambridge CAE Exam Preparation Intensive;
- Cambridge FCE Exam Preparation;
- Cambridge FCE Exam Preparation Intensive;
- English for Work;
- English in the City;
- Higher Score IELTS.
- Transfer (one way)
To enroll in a language school, you must fill out an application, pay for the course - and begin the process of obtaining a visa.
Graduates of the courses have great opportunities:
- Admission to high school for various international programs taught in English,
- Passing international exams,
- Employment in an English-speaking company,
- Creating new business connections around the world.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Minimum age: 16 years;
- English proficiency: any.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about EC Dublin English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.