Eastview is a prestigious and well-known educational institution, founded in 1967 and having proven itself for half a century of history. The school has many achievements and is often set as an example of a quality secondary education. She is a member of the educational group where other schools in the Simcoe County area are:
Eastview offers high-quality standard programs to students from all over the world, leading to obtaining prestigious and sought-after degrees. At school, you can take specialized and vocational courses, a lot of attention is paid to foreign students - they receive additional support for language development, adaptation to lifestyle. Teachers and specialists of the school have extremely high qualifications and rich experience. School Departments:
Thanks to the special individualized education system built at school, each pupil receives maximum attention and support, which guarantees qualitative progress. Every year, school graduates go to the best universities and colleges in Canada, the United States and other countries of the world.
Eastview is the perfect place for education, talent development and the talents of every child!
Eastview gives students from any country in the world the opportunity to obtain a prestigious diploma of secondary education in the province of Ontario. The educational program specializes in grades 9-12, all subjects and disciplines are taught at an exceptionally high level. In addition to the required subjects, each student studies a certain number of areas of his / her choice - usually these are the subjects for which he wants to develop in the further process of study and employment. Teachers and specialists of the school help students to determine their preferences. Disciplines and sections of science:
1) Art (Art):
2) Business Studies (Business Studies):
3) Computer Studies (Computer Science)
4) Co-operative Education
5) English (English):
6) Health & Physical Education (Health and Physical Education)
8) Mathematics (Mathematics)
9) Science (Science):
10) Social Science
12) Broadcast and Print Production (Broadcast and print production)
13) Digital Imagery and Web Design (Digital Images and Web Design)
14) Director's Craft (Directorial)
15) Entrepreneurship, The Venture (Entrepreneurship and Enterprise)
16) Environmental Science
17) Exercise Science
18) First Nations, Metis, And Inuit Studies (Studies of the “First” Nationalities, Métis and Inuit)
19) Forces of Nature
20) Gender Studies (Gender Studies)
21) Housing and Home Design (Home and Home Design)
22) International Business Fundamentals (International Business)
23) Outdoor Education (Additional education outside school)
24) Playwriting and Theater Development (Game and Theater).
In the process of learning, all schoolchildren receive broad support for the development of career and practical skills; they can acquire initial knowledge in a particular specialty. Foreign students take special courses “English as a second language”, attend special classes on adaptation to the lifestyle and education system. As you approach graduation class, classes are becoming more intense and individualized, and in grades 11–12, teenagers are preparing for college or university (or when they start work). After completing all the requirements and passing the final exams, students are awarded a diploma of secondary education in the province of Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma), which is highly valued at colleges and universities throughout the world. Eastview graduates demonstrate high success rates and annually go to the best universities around the world.
Tuition at the high school program (grades 9-12): from $ 7500 CAD / semester, from $ 14500 CAD / year.
Eastview provides all of its students with the opportunity to study under the prestigious AP standard. This program involves an in-depth and comprehensive study of certain subjects in fact at the academic, university level. These courses offer significant advantages for admission to universities and are highly valued by educational institutions. Training is conducted in grades 11-12 - about 40 items are available according to this standard (it is better to check the items available at the school in a particular year from our specialists). Popular disciplines of students:
Examinations are carried out in all completed subjects, according to the results supporting documents are handed.
The Specialized Skills Development Program is a special course developed in the province of Ontario and operating in schools in its territory. The program is designed to provide students with specific knowledge and practical skills in order to prepare them for a particular profession in the future or for admission to certain specialties at a college or university. Training is conducted in parallel with school classes, expands and complements the school curriculum. There are two directions available in Eastview:
1) Arts & Culture (Art and Culture). Aims to provide the basics of industry knowledge and skills in various fields of art. The program is adjusted depending on the preferences of the student and other conditions and may have a different content: the management of dancing, dramatic art or technical production. Art and culture are important elements of the new global economy - not only because of their entertaining value, but also because they develop very useful skills in people. Pupils receive a high level of knowledge and prepare for further development.
2) Business (Business). Students receive wide support and development, can earn certificates First Aid, CPR, WHMIS, Customer Service and Personality Dimensions, visit workplaces, offices of companies and enterprises. Specialization areas:
Following the results of training, students receive special certificates and can develop in the chosen direction, enroll in educational institutions or begin work.
Eastview provides its students with the opportunity to study at the OYAP professional program: students who have reached the age of 16 and have at least 16 credits by the standard of high school are allowed to participate. The training allows students in grades 11 and 12 to gain real work experience in specific areas. The programs are compiled taking into account comments from real employers, the process involves teenagers themselves, teachers and school specialists, parents and companies and organizations. Close cooperation helps to achieve goals, educate talented and purposeful employees. From year to year the program has only positive reviews. Upon completion, a special certificate is presented.
Accommodation is arranged according to the Homestay standard - children for the entire period of study settle in the home of a Canadian family. Families who have the right to host children go through a thorough selection process and are supervised by special agencies. Each student is provided with a bedroom and a workplace, children spend time with their families and are in a comfortable and safe environment. Three meals a day are provided.
Cost of accommodation and meals: from 6875 $ CAD / semester (5 months), from 11250 $ CAD / year (10 months).
The school adopted a system of comprehensive development of students: all children are engaged in sports and physical activity, different types of creativity, and extra-curricular life is full of events and activities. Kinds of sports:
Clubs and sections:
Events and excursions:
The campus has an exceptional level of equipment and has everything you need for a comfortable study:
The academic year is divided into two semesters:
Cost of education:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.