Description of Dong-A University
Dong-A University (abbreviated as DAU ) or 동아 대학교 is a non-profit private educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the distant 1946 in South Korea. The university has a very good location in Busan, which provides students with various advantages of both urban and suburban life.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Dong-A University
It is a question of a higher educational institution of the country which with enviable stability enters the list of the best of the best in South Korea.
Facilities and equipment at Dong-A University
We are talking about an average institution of higher learning, where about 20,000 people can successfully complete a course each year.
This institution of higher education provides students with everything they need. Students have access to a large scientific library. In addition, each student can live in a comfortable hostel, play sports on free sites on the campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the list of students, each applicant must submit all the necessary documents in a timely manner and pass exams. The Admissions Committee accepts applications from both local residents and visitors from different countries. Students can study internally or remotely.
Tuition at Dong-A University
Education in high school is conducted on a fee basis. But students can return some of the costs by demonstrating good learning outcomes. For each semester, students pay about $ 1,250. Students and teachers open access to participate in various international exchange programs. When planning to enter a university, one way or another, it is recommended to pre-specify all information through the official website (the address of the portal http://www.donga.ac.kr) and social networks Linkedin, as well as Twitter and Facebook.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Dong-A University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.