The phrase "Let's go to Disneyland?" not only every child, but also every adult dreams of hearing: from childhood, this park seems to us something fabulous, distant and unrealizable, therefore it sometimes remains a lifelong dream. Disneyland Park was founded at the end of the 20th century, attracting thousands of locals and tourists from all over the world from the first day of its operation. This is one of the few places on earth where you can plunge into childhood, throw off (at least temporarily) the burden of worries and problems, not think about anything, but only enjoy. For this, adults come here, although they say that they are taking children to Disneyland, first of all, not themselves.
All about the amusement park
For the first time, the idea of creating a European Disneyland by analogy with the American one arose in 1972, but its implementation began later. The first visitors only enjoyed the park on April 12, 1992. Since then, Disneyland Paris is the only European amusement park owned by the Walt Disney Corporation.
Disneyland has 2 theme parks: Disneyland Park, an amusement and entertainment area, and Walt Disney Studios Park, founded in 2002, where you can learn all about making films and cartoons.
The amusement park is divided into thematic zones:
- Adventureland - a part dedicated to the adventures of Indiana Jones, Robinson Crusoe and the heroes of the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean"
- Territory of the Wild West. Tourists will visit shops, restaurants, taverns, entire Indian cities and towns, meet gold miners and cowboys
- Land of Discovery - roller coaster in the style of the works of Jules Verne
- Fantasyland for the youngest visitors, where they will meet Snow White, Peter Pan and other favorite characters.
- The cost of the visit depends on the day of the week and the zone you are going to visit
- The most expensive tickets are at the ticket offices in the park, so you should buy them in advance. The most convenient way to get tickets is in the city: in the Fnac network and the Disneyland corporation store on the Champs Elysees.
- A profitable option is to buy a subscription for the day, and not separate tickets to each zone
- The most convenient way to get to the park is by transfer
- Entrance for children under 3 years old is free.
- It is difficult to describe all the activities available in the park. Among them: regular themed holidays, hundreds of shops, some of which are stylized in antique style, palaces of sweets, life-size toys, a parade of Disney cartoon characters, etc.
- One and a half million people visit Disneyland in Paris every year
- The most popular attractions in the park: "Thundering Mountain", "Roller Coaster", "Star Tours", "Tower of Terror"
- There are seven hotels in the park
- In the center of Disneyland, the Sleeping Beauty Castle is built - a symbol that we see on the corporation's splash screen.
The object belongs to parks.