- International certificate of secondary education, admission to European and American prestigious universities
International Girl's Boarding School and Language Camp The Surval School Montreux is located in Switzerland, in a magnificent scenic place on the slopes of Montreux: young ladies can enjoy an impressive panorama of the Alpine peaks and the Lake Geneva every day.
Young ladies have a great opportunity to spend fascinating and interesting vacation and improve language proficiency. The summer camp is famous for its unique international atmosphere: here girls from more than 25 countries study. It helps to overcome language barriers, develop communicative and colloquial skills, expand the vocabulary. There are 25 hours of classes per week.
In addition to studying, the girls will find a wide range of various leisure, sport and excursion activities:
- Tours to Swiss cities
- Tour by train and visit to the Cailler chocolate factory and the Grueyer dairy
- Horse-riding lessons
- Skiing and snowboarding at the best resorts of the Alps
- Lessons of make-up, style, design, etiquette
- Wide sports opportunities: netball, yoga, football, flamenco, choreography and ballet, volleyball, tennis, mountain hiking and cycling
- Water sports and entertainment, which are held under the auspices of the national association Swiss ski school.
In the evenings, you can relax in the sauna or jacuzzi and get ready for a new exciting day!
A prestigious boarding house gives an opportunity to get a discount on studying in the language camp at 50%, as well as a discount on basic courses at a rate of 6780 CHF.
International certificate of secondary education, admission to European and American prestigious universities
Young ladies from around the world aged 12 to 19 who dream of studying in Cambridge, Oxford or Ivy League can take an effective preparatory course. Classes are held in English. The following programs are:
- American High School (classical American high school)
- A-Level (British program: allows you to get a prestigious International Certificate of Secondary Education and be credited immediately to the 2nd course of the chosen university)
- University Foundation (a special course lasting a year, its goal is the high-quality preparation of high school graduates to the best universities in the world.) A special plus of this course is a guarantee of admission to the chosen university, as well as an opportunity to pass a useful internship in any country.