Modern Chinese educational institutions are distinguished by a high level of education and decent teaching characteristics. Dalian Polytechnic University has the status of a state higher education institution located in China. Dalian University of Technology (DUT) is located in Dalian. The foundation of this educational institution occurred in 1949.
The elite position of Dalian Polytechnic University is characterized by 32 positions in the national academic ranking of the most prestigious universities of the country. The international popularity of the university, estimated from the point of view of an independent level of expertise, adds to the popularity of the university graduate Dalian University of Technology. The first 5 percent of the most prestigious institutions in the world give DUT permanent membership in their lists. The most popular faculties are:
Graduates of an educational institution enjoy preferences based on the demand for their knowledge among employers in China and around the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This school is considered to be medium in size. Within its walls, technical education is given at the same time to 31,000 students in various fields. Numerous applications come from foreign applicants. The teaching process is provided by educators invited from leading universities in Asia and Europe. The staff of teachers is 2,000 units. Students can receive an additional level of education using international exchange programs. All the details about the life of the DUT are posted on the web pages of the communities associated with the site of the school.
In the infrastructure, a special place is given to the academic library, which provides students with methodological literature and a selection of periodicals on technical specialties. University students note the comfort of living in dormitories and the presence of an excellent base of entertainment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.