Cyber University of Korea
Description of Cyber University of Korea
- Founded: 2013
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Language of instruction: Korean
- Rating in South Korea: 295.
Cyber University of Korea is an innovative university that provides online education, which has many advantages:
- No need to open a visa to Korea
- No need to spend money on buying a ticket
- There are no additional costs associated with living in another country.
The university leadership eliminates social inequalities - a citizen of any country can enter a university: a completely healthy person or someone who is confined to a wheelchair and cannot fly away to study on their own. You can combine work with study: lectures are on the record, you can choose a convenient time for viewing. The downside of online learning is the lack of personal contact with teachers and students.
Training is carried out at 17 faculties, popular are:
- Software development
- Foreign languages
- Business and entrepreneurship.
Lectures are delivered by 250 university professors and about 200 leading experts in various fields. The goal of the university is the development of talents and creative thinking of students, their implementation in the modern world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Cyber University of Korea
Accommodation, meals, prices
Entering Cyber University of Korea, you can stay in your city: it is convenient and practical - you do not need to spend large amounts on rental real estate and other expenses.
Facilities and equipment at Cyber University of Korea
Exams, lectures, studies are conducted online: a lot of information is stored on the university’s servers. All the student needs is a computer with stable Internet access. All lectures are recorded in HD-format, and access to them is maintained for a year after graduation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission, you must know the Korean language and pass the entrance exams in your specialty.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Cyber University of Korea
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.