Converse San Francisco (Converse School of San Francisco) - an excellent option for teaching English at a high level in accordance with international educational standards. This school is part of the international language network Converse (Converse International School of Languages - CISL), which has an excellent reputation in the education market. CISL has been operating since 1972 and offers a wide range of courses for all purposes.
Converse San Francisco is not only highly qualified teachers and the latest equipment, it is also a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of one of the most famous cities in the USA, to get acquainted with interesting people from all over the world and get unforgettable impressions from breathtaking sights. Training in Converse has several advantages:
San Francisco is known for its rich and unique culture, in which it is impossible not to fall in love. Visiting the city's lively neighborhoods, beautiful quays, famous restaurants, unusual museums, concerts, small gardens and local farmers' markets is just a small list of things that will make an unforgettable visit to this city.
This program is aimed at improving English and its use in everyday life. The course includes listening, reading, writing, grammar, aimed at improving speaking skills and increasing vocabulary. Also under this program, students will increase their cultural awareness and learn different styles of intercultural communication. An interesting aspect of learning will be the study of conditional expressions and stable word combinations.
Experienced teachers will help students feel confident in their abilities, improve the overall level of the language. To achieve high results, teachers use a variety of forms of study - discussion, presentations, projects, conferences, role plays and round tables.
The cost of training per student is from $ 950.
The Intensive Language Learning program allows you to improve your general English language skills in the morning classes as part of the Standard English course and focus on certain aspects of the language in the afternoon classes. Optional lessons students choose themselves depending on their interests - spoken English or English for academic purposes.
The cost of training per student starts from $ 1,250.
The goal of this program is to provide students with basic skills and aspects of business communication. Under the supervision of experienced teachers, students will learn the basics of leadership, will have the ability to analyze information, submit projects, make presentations and much more. Also during the training students will discuss various topics related to leadership, management, business ethics, international business, building relationships with management and clients, and much more.
The cost of training per student starts from $ 1,250.
This direction of training is intended for ambitious students, business leaders and professionals wishing to succeed in the global economy. The program assumes a high degree of individual attention to each student, allows you to fully take into account the goals and desires of students. All teachers are highly qualified native speakers, many of whom have extensive experience in business, they are eager to help their students achieve their goals.
This course is based on a balanced practice of various language skills. Students enrich their vocabulary and develop their conversational skills, analyze written texts, learn to create presentations and learn the rules of business writing.
The cost of the course per student is from $ 1520.
This program is aimed at accelerated learning of the language in mini-groups. Includes the Global Success Course and 8 additional lessons in the afternoon. This course has a number of advantages:
Additional lessons (after lunch) students can choose Conversational English, Business English or English for academic purposes.
The cost of the course starts from $ 1820 per person.
The Converse San Francisco School offers students several accommodation options to choose from:
Living in an American family enables students to get acquainted with the culture of the country, get an idea of the traditions and features of the mentality, and also get a wonderful experience in spoken English. All host families undergo strict selection and guarantee safe and comfortable accommodation: students are provided with single accommodation and breakfasts. The journey time to school is about 30-40 minutes by public transport.
Hotel Sheldon offers students cozy rooms, designed for one person. Amenities are in the room. Each room is equipped with a working area, TV, mini fridge and dressing room. Free Wi-Fi and laundry facilities are available on site.
For students who choose to stay in the residence, the school offers several options:
1. USA Students residence provides single or double cozy rooms, which have everything you need for a comfortable stay - microwave, refrigerator, TV, workplace, wireless Internet. The residence has rooms with private bathroom and amenities on the floor, breakfast is included in the room rate. There is a modern kitchen on site, where students can prepare lunch or dinner. Cleaning and linen change takes place once a week. The building is 10-15 minutes walk from the school.
2. Columbus residence offers students comfortable rooms for 1-2 students. This residence is located 10 minutes walk from the school: each room is equipped with a modern working area, TV, mini fridge, weekly cleaning service is provided.
3. Monroe Residence gives students the opportunity to choose one of the beautiful single or double rooms with private bathroom or amenities on the floor. In each room there is a TV with cable TV, mini fridge, Wi-Fi, in the residence there is a lounge with a fireplace, an educational room, a games room and a laundry. The price includes daily linen change and cleaning. Meals Monday to Saturday are available on a half-board basis: breakfast and dinner, and on Sunday - only a late breakfast.
The cost of living depends on the chosen option and is (per person):
1. In the family (breakfast / half board):
Please note that during the period from 02/06/2018 to 31/08/2018 the surcharge for accommodation is $ 25 per week. It is possible to make special meals for an additional fee of $ 25 per week.
2. In the residence (single / double room) per night, if the period of residence is less than 30 nights:
3. In the residence (single / double room) per night, if the period of stay is from 30 nights:
Please note that for stays in a residence or hotel, an additional deposit of $ 200-400 and a cleaning fee of $ 25 are payable.
Converse San Francisco offers a rich extracurricular program for its students:
Also students have an excellent opportunity to visit a large number of interesting excursions both independently and in the school group of the event:
The Converse School of San Francisco has an excellent location. It is located on Market Street (Market Street), which is located in the well-known financial district - the city center. The school is a modern building across the street from the metro, classes are held in cozy and bright classrooms. In their free time, students have the opportunity to socialize with friends on a specially equipped building roof, from where they enjoy a breathtaking view of San Francisco.
Courses start every Monday. The cost per person is:
1. Standard English / Intensive English or Business English:
2. Global Success / Global Success Intensive:
3. Individual session - $ 85 (duration - 45 minutes).
The price already includes:
The Converse San Francisco School provides a wide range of English language levels, so all students must pass the English language test before starting the course. Based on the results of this test, students are identified in the most appropriate group of training.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.