Conserve private School
Description of Conserve private School
- Established: 2002
- Location: Land O'Lakes, Wisconsin, USA
- The age of students: 14-18
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: boarding school
- Language learning: English.
Conserve School is an educational institution for teaching students aged 14-18 years, offering in-depth program in basic school subjects, good knowledge of which is necessary for successful entry to higher education institutions. The school actively participates in city and federal programs, for which it has a number of awards, and practices the program when foreign students come to study for a term of one semester. The main universities that graduates of the school successfully enter are located in Boston, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Los Angeles and other cities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Conserve private School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Tuition at the Conserve School includes accommodation in a separate room (with a bathroom for two) of the school residence in one of the hostels, separately for boys and girls. Each dormitory has kitchens, common rooms for games, chatting with a live fireplace, watching movies, and 3-4 mentors live here to look after students. The school has 3 meals a day: the menu includes non-GMO foods and trans fats, there are vegetarian dishes, including those grown on our own farm.
Activities Conserve private School
The school buildings are located among 8 lakes with a unique coastal nature near Norwoods Park, where students along with mentors regularly go for research and recreation - the school organizes full-fledged hiking trips with tents, swimming in lakes and fishing. Students study natural territorial phenomena and animals that are represented in diversity: deer, bears, otters, wolves, loons, etc. Many students are members of charitable societies, taking an active part in their activities. Leisure on the school grounds is represented by clubs and electives in the following areas:
- The photo
- Ecology and others.
Sports activities mainly include outdoor activities - football, volleyball, hiking, kayaking, Ultimate Frisbee, and skiing.
- In-depth preparation in pre-university subjects
- Located in a picturesque area of 1200 acres near the national park
- Organic food thanks to own farm
- International communication
- 85% of teachers with a scientific degree.
Facilities and equipment at Conserve private School
The school is equipped with the following facilities:
For creative activities
For sports and recreation
There is a computer room, a science lab, a private farm with a room for studying nature and animals.
Admission dates and extra charges
The basic cost of studying at Converse School (a private school at Converse School) does not include:
- Entry fee
- Transfer to and from school, including primary arrival, as well as departure for holidays and return
- School supplies (a list of necessary things is provided when registering a student for school)
- Personal expenses for shopping.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants for studies at the Conserve School, including foreign students, must submit:
- Academic list with grades for 2 years
- Letters of recommendation from teachers of English and mathematics
- A motivation letter in which a student expresses personal reasons for his desire to study in this particular school
- Achievements, awards, certificates, incentive certificates, participation in competitions, etc.
- Certificate of the test in English TOEFL or IELTS.
Additionally, the school may conduct a math exam or conduct a personal interview.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Conserve private School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.