One of the oldest schools in the States with a wealth of learning and development experience, where special emphasis is placed on in-depth study of subjects. Schoolchildren here are taught to be attentive and scrupulous in the study of phenomena, they become participants in a fascinating process in which the acquisition of true knowledge turns out to be a real joy that motivates even greater discoveries.
The secondary school program perfectly reflects the harmonious combination of centuries-old traditions and innovative approaches to learning. Teachers adhere to unique author's techniques that make the learning process truly interesting and practice-oriented.
Pupils are accommodated in one of 4 school residences, in which everything necessary for comfortable living is located.
The following sports are available in the school-free time:
The school is located in a picturesque location on the shores of Lake Nottingham. The school grounds are 124 acres of well-maintained and equipped area. The architecture of the school is a mix of old and ultra-modern buildings:
Tuition starts from $ 55,000 per year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.