- Top-5 requirements for overseas applicants for admission to schools in Spain
- Features of admission to the leading boarding school of Spain Agora International School Barcelona
Those who decided to study at a foreign school , will face many different nuances. Conditions for admission to schools in Spain may vary depending on the institution, but there are general details that are of prime importance.
Top-5 requirements for overseas applicants for admission to schools in Spain
- Age features for foreigners. Due to the fact that in many schools age restrictions apply, reaching a sufficient age for independent living in a foreign country will be one of the main criteria for foreigners. As a rule, the most popular age for studying in private boarding schools is senior classes. The popular program for Russians is Bachillerato : this course is designed for those who wish to continue their education in higher education institutions and allows for a strong preparation for entering the university. In many schools residence in the residence is possible from 12 years.
- The financial side when entering private boarding schools in Spain is one of the main nuances: many schools have a simplified admission procedure and do not need paperwork. But if you choose a public school, you will have to collect an impressive package of documents.
- Language requirements. For admission to Spanish schools, you need to have a sufficient level of language skills - in the interview you will have to demonstrate good linguistic skills (especially communicative skills), to pass language testing. In most Spanish schools teach in Spanish + students are required to learn the second official language: Catalan, Valencian, Galician or Basque. English-language secondary school curricula can be found in international schools, where the training takes place in two languages - Spanish and English - and you need to demonstrate the ownership of both at the time of admission. An unspoken rule: the older the applicant from abroad, the better he should know the languages. Knowledge of the Catalan language can be one of the introductory requirements (this question should be specified in each case).
- Preparation of documents - each school establishes a period for receiving documents, and if you do not submit documents on time, your candidature will be considered only if there are vacant seats (which is not always the case).
- Good preparation: assessments and deep academic knowledge are never superfluous, and in the case of a large competition, the average score of the certificate and the knowledge of the curriculum can be a decisive nuance.
In the topic "Conditions for admission to the schools of Spain" the key phrase will be timely preparation for life and study abroad. SMAPSE consultants will provide all necessary assistance in the issue of admission to schools in Spain. SMAPSE is the official representative of Spanish schools in Russia, thanks to which all consultations are free of charge.
Features of admission to the leading boarding school of Spain Agora International School Barcelona
The students of Agora International School Barcelona receive high-quality international education thanks to the carefully selected staff and policy of the school, aimed at educating and developing independent and responsible young people who can become successful in a globalized world.
- There are practically no age restrictions: in an international boarding school it is possible to teach children from 3 years old, primary education from 6 years. Residing at the residence is possible from 12 years
- Prices: tuition fee from 21500 euros per year, one-time registration fee is 1500 euros
- Language proficiency: the training takes place in English and Spanish, the required level is specified individually
- Collect the documents in a timely manner, as well as prepare for admission (according to reviews it is desirable to do it for 1-2 years)
- High academic knowledge is confirmed in an interview with a representative of the school, a report card for the last two years from the place of study, introductory testing.