Description of Chosun University
Chosun University (조선 대학교) is a private higher educational institution in South Korea, which has been actively engaged in scientific activities since 1946. The main building of the educational institution is located in Gwangju.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Chosun University
The university constantly takes the highest places in the academic state rating. The university is also constantly included in the list of the best universities all over the world, as evidenced by its entry into the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Chosun University
Students have a large library and a comfortable hostel. The university also gives students the opportunity to actively engage in sports on campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students, all applicants must provide data on the results of previous exams. Each academic year is divided into two semesters according to the classical scheme. This is a private institution, but all students can apply for financial support in the form of scholarships.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Chosun University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.