OISE Segovia Language School is an international school in one of the most beautiful cities of Spain. Segovia with a population of about 55,000 people is a cozy tourist center with a measured life. Almost ideal conditions for studying Spanish are created here. The city in Old Castile is at the same time only 90 km from the capital of the country. This provides an opportunity to spend free time in bright Madrid.
Courses allow you to combine learning Spanish with cognitive rest in the country. From the windows of the school there is a magnificent view of the city architecture, which preserved the Roman heritage. From OISE Segovia in walking distance there are main attractions of the town. Viewing historical monuments in their free time, students can practice Spanish in an informal environment.
Quick Facts. Intensive Spanish vacation with academic load of 30 lessons per week.
About the course. The program is designed for 2 and 3 weeks. Vacation courses include classroom activities, extracurricular activities and thematic meetings. The first are focused on the development of general language skills. The second - to consolidate the material and improve skills. Thematic lessons are conducted for communicative practice.
Students age: 14 to 17 years old.
Start date: 21.06 - 29.08
Admission requirements: Spanish - from A1.
The result of the training: rapid progress in Spanish, overcoming the language barrier, the experience of communication in a Hispanic environment
Class size: up to 8 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
The price includes an educational, extracurricular program (entertaining activities + 1 field trip per week), introductory, final testing, meals, accommodation, direct, return transfer.
Students are offered accommodation in the residence and accommodation in the host family. In the first case, foreign students are provided with single rooms with private facilities, three meals a day.
In families, students live in single rooms with furniture, Internet access. There is a kitchen, rest areas are used with other household members. Meals are offered in a full board (three meals a day).
Extracurricular program in OISE Segovia is daily. A lot of activities are offered to students: sports (swimming, basketball, football, etc.), excursions (Segovia: museums, galleries, cathedrals, castles, Old Castile), entertainment (film screenings, discos, parties). Students can also choose cycling, canoeing.
The school day starts at 10:00. Until 13:30 the main academic block lasts. Afternoon classes (until 15:00) include active communication practice. After 15:00 there are guided tours and activities. Ends of excursions at 17:00, and in the period from 17:00 to 19:00 students have rest.
The school has modern classrooms, a computer class, a linguistic laboratory. For recreation there is a living room. There is also a cafeteria in the school. On campus, wireless Internet is available.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.