Description of Chang'an University
Chang'an University is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China, which has been dating back to 1951. The main branch of the higher educational institution is located in the city of Xi'an.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Chang'an University
This is a university that consistently ranks among the TOP 120 best in the country.
Facilities and equipment at Chang'an University
We are talking about the university, which is considered to be a fairly large-scale institution, where every year about 29,000 people study at the same time. At the same time, locals and visitors from all over the country and from all over the world can apply for places at the university.
The university offers its students the best conditions and living conditions, and learning — places in a modern dormitory, a large university library, a developed sports infrastructure, and its own sports facilities.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Chang'an University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.