CATS College London Summer Camp
Description of CATS College London Summer Camp
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Age of students: 14-17 years
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of eduaction: language, academic summer camp.
CATS College London is a modern, well-equipped boarding school located in the heart of London in the Bloomsbury area. It hosts the London Explorer Program, which weekly includes 15 hours of English, one full-day excursion (by bus), 5 sightseeing tours of London (on foot or by underground), 3 evening events.
The camp is located in Zone 1 in London, 30 km from Heathrow Airport, 3 min. walk to Holborn, King's Cross Station, St Pancrass.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in CATS College London Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
CATS College London offers premium residential and full board members.
Types of accommodation:
- Premier House (single/double rooms with bathroom) is a 5-minute walk from the college.
- Piccadilly Court (single rooms with en suite bathrooms) is a 10-minute tube ride away (3 stops).
Both residences are modern, equipped with rooms for rest, laundry.
Lunches are served at the CATS College cafeteria.
Activities CATS College London Summer Camp
Extracurricular activities include:
- Excursions to Cambridge (including university visits), Thorpe Park
- 4 sightseeing visits to London per week
- 4-5 evening activities per week
- Travel cards included.
- For more than 25 years, CATS College London Summer Camp offers high-quality English courses, interactive courses for international students in the UK.
- The camp employs dedicated professionals, teachers who are supported and guided by an experienced academic management team at the head office.
- The school uses its own textbooks and materials, which are part of a student-centered communication program. This ensures that the courses meet the needs of all young students.
Facilities and equipment at CATS College London Summer Camp
The college offers modern equipment:
- Computer class
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Interactive whiteboards
- Self-study room
- On-site café
- Dining room on site.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price is per week, includes the registration fee; minimum stay 13 nights, maximum stay 14 nights. The maximum group size is 10 people. 18-year-old students are accepted only as part of a group, where all students return to high school. 18-year-olds must follow all school rules like minors.
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 150 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
After selecting the program, contact the center to request a reservation with an indication of the age range, preferred dates, length of stay.
For summer groups, the standard payment schedule is as follows:
- A deposit of 10% of the total cost of the course (non-refundable) is paid on March 1.
- Installments 20% of the course price until May 1.
- The balance (70% of the course fee) is paid at least one month before arrival.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about CATS College London Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.