- Advantages of language summer camps in Germany:
- Examples of prestigious educational institutions for children
- Organization of a trip to a German camp
- Preparation of documents and selection of a camp for foreign students
Tour to the summer camp in Germany
The German quality of education allows summer camps to be included in the TOP educational institutions around the world. The official language of the population is German, so many students from all over the world plan a trip to Germany for the summer to begin learning German or improve their existing skills. Summer camps with a course and in English are available, which include linguistic classes of varying intensity with an individual approach, accessible and suitable even for children with low language knowledge.
For students with an active lifestyle, a football or tennis camp with professional training is provided.
Advantages of language summer camps in Germany:
- quality education program;
- individual approach;
- the possibility of learning two languages: German and English;
- child safety;
- accommodation in comfortable rooms;
- equipping of campuses with modern equipment;
- rich entertainment program;
- a large selection of outbound excursions;
- good feedback;
- prestigious level of camps.
Examples of prestigious educational institutions for children
- Football Academy Edukick Hennef Germany. The school combines academic studies and intensive physical activities. Football training sessions are held every day under the guidance of professional trainers, many of whom are members of the current FIFA team. Invited students from 16 years: the cost of the program already includes accommodation and meals, training, additional classes and transfers in both directions. The price of the course for four weeks is 6,700 €.
- The language school OISE Heidelberg offers for foreign students aged 14 to 17 years an intensive language educational program with an emphasis on developing basic skills: from grammar to communicative practice with an intensity of 22.5 hours per week. Classes are held in small groups of 8 people; in the cost of visiting 3,600 € for 2 weeks included accommodation, meals, study program, transfer from the airport and back, one field trip per week.
- In Salem Summer Camp Hohenfels bilingual education in English and German is available, a wide range of sports and creative activities. Classes are held in small groups of 6-10 people, so that the teacher can give individual time for each student. For classes, each student can choose the 2 most priority areas for himself: German for beginners or advanced students, mathematics, writing and the art of writing books, basic English, natural and technical sciences. The cost for 2 weeks is 3,800 €.
Organization of a trip to a German camp
Germany - a place where you can combine language classes, sports training, adventure activities and entertainment for students. There are always a lot of people who want to visit this country for the summer, the number of places is limited, and each school has its own deadlines for submitting applications. From the moment you decide to spend your child's vacation abroad, it's important to immediately start preparing the necessary documents for the trip, contact the school or camp representative, leave an application, fill in the questionnaires.
Quickly solve the organizational issues will help the SMAPSE company, which helps resolve any issues at the stage of education your child in the camp. Unlike other educational agencies, SMAPSE experts do not charge a commission from a student for enrollment.
Preparation of documents and selection of a camp for foreign students
Making documents for a summer camp always has many features, and it is better to entrust these duties to SMAPSE employees. And for those who have not chosen a place for vacation time, SMAPSE experts will be able to choose an educational institution for children, based on the level of knowledge of the language, interests and wishes! Available additional services: translation of documents, booking of air tickets, housing if necessary, purchase of medical insurance, organization of additional visiting excursions and other.
Sample list of documents for admission:
- copy of passport or birth certificate;
- completed questionnaire on school samples;
- motivation letter;
- available certificates confirming language knowledge;
- medical record;
- letters of recommendation.
All schools have their own internal rules, which significantly affects the requirements for the preparation of documents for students. In different camps, the requirements for the documents may vary greatly, and it is important to find out the latest information from the school's immediate representatives or simply contact SMAPSE employees who regularly contact representatives of foreign schools and camps.