British Study Centers Gormanston Park BSC (Summer Center)
Description of British Study Centers Gormanston Park BSC (Summer Center)
- Location: London, Oxford, Brighton, Manchester, York, Edinburgh
- Age of students: 12-18
- Type of residence: residence
- Type of program: mixed
- English language.
This is a prestigious language school that has won many awards for its brilliant work. In the summer, the school opens the doors to students from around the world and offers to participate in exciting summer programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in British Study Centers Gormanston Park BSC (Summer Center)
Accommodation, meals, prices
The children live in comfortable residences with all the amenities, three meals a day, internet access and recreation areas.
Activities British Study Centers Gormanston Park BSC (Summer Center)
Every day in the afternoons, students go in for sports and attend hobby groups, participate in the camp’s entertainment programs and go on excursions:
- Water sports
- Talent show
- Ping pong
- Swimming and more.
- Individually oriented education
- Fascinating leisure programs
- High-quality learning English
- Experienced teachers and trainers
- Great location
- Comfortable accommodation
Facilities and equipment at British Study Centers Gormanston Park BSC (Summer Center)
The school is a network of educational centers throughout the UK - you can choose one of the schools located in London, Oxford, Brighton, Manchester, York, Edinburgh.
The school infrastructure includes:
- Educational complexes
- Creative studios
- Fitness centers
- Sport complexes
- Tennis courts
- Playing fields
- Recreation areas
- Dining rooms
- Libraries and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
The name of the program
Hours per week
Course cost per week
Standard General English
Intensive General English
General English Plus Sports Programs
15 hours of English and 6 hours of golf
Check in and departure on Sunday.
Included in the price:
- English course of your choice
- Certificate of Completion
- Introductory testing
- Educational materials
- Minimum 2 excursions per week
- Events every day in the camp
- Internet access
- The General English Plus Sports Programs program includes 6 hours of education with a coach in one of the following sports: tennis, water sports, golf, and horse riding. Also included in the price is access to sports facilities.
- Registration fee 50 €
- Transfer 75 €.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about British Study Centers Gormanston Park BSC (Summer Center)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.