School Bridon School ( Bredon School ) - is an independent educational institution of a private type, where take on the boys and girls of age from 4 to 18 years. The school offers students both full-time education and boarding.
The school was founded in 1962 by a lieutenant colonel named Tony Sharp. Bredon School has a number of features that set it apart from other English private schools:
Every year, students from different countries get an education at the school, so the English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) program is available for such students.
At the second stage of secondary school, schoolchildren study under the GCSE program, the final of which is obtaining a certificate of secondary education. Within the course, compulsory disciplines and 4 optional subjects are studied:
High school students at Bredon School study under the A - Level program - this is a two-year university preparation program. In the first year ( AS ), 4 disciplines are chosen for study (+ sometimes higher mathematics can be added as a fifth subject). According to the results of the first year exams, three disciplines are selected for in-depth study during the second year (A2).
Training with boarding at Bredon School is available for students from the age of 7 (or from the 3rd grade). All residences are staffed in such a way as to create for students a comfortable family atmosphere as close as possible to the atmosphere of the house. Each boarding house has a game and reading rooms, TV, kitchen and more. Pupils younger live in a few people in the room, and the older guys - 1-2 people in the room.
Meals on full board (three times a day) are organized in the dining room on campus. The menu is varied: there is always a choice of several dishes, including vegetarian cuisine.
The school pays special attention to the creative and physical development of pupils, so the territory has all the conditions for practicing various types of activities:
Bredon School is located in the village of Bushley (Bushley) on the border of two English counties - Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. The nearest international airports - Bristol and Birmingham - are an hour from the campus. Getting to London from Bushley is possible for 2.5 hours (151 km).
The campus occupies 34 hectares, of which 14 g is allocated for a farm where different animals live:
The general infrastructure of the school is excellently developed - this is a new academic building, comfortable classes for classes, computer rooms, a library, art workshops, a canoe pier plus various sports facilities:
Cost of programs:
The price includes:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.