Bergen University College
Description of Bergen University College
Bergen University College (abbreviated as HiB ) or Høgskolen i Bergen has been a state-type higher education institution that has been active in research and academic work in Norway since the beginning of the distant 1994. Now HiB University with its main building and campus is located in the city of Bergen.
Both locals and visitors from different countries apply for places at the university. The university itself takes an active part in various international student and academic exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bergen University College
This is a Norwegian college, which occupies a strong position in the ranking of the top 20 best universities in the country. In addition, this university from year to year with ease also falls in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Bergen University College
The university itself is famous for providing students with everything they need right on the territory of their campus. At the disposal of students library. There is a cozy hostel, modern sports grounds, a parking lot, a park for walking.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Both locals and visitors from different countries around the globe traditionally apply for places at the university.
Tuition fees at Bergen University College
Tuition at this institution of higher education is a small amount, but even some of these costs can be refunded. After all, the university pays a scholarship to the most successful and diligent students. HiB University also gives its students the right to choose the most convenient mode of study - internally or in absentia (remotely). More detailed and accurate information is contained on the university website (address of the official portal http://www.hib.no ). Also, more about the work and activities of the institution can always be found through the pages on social networks, such as Facebook and Linkidan, Youtube and Instragram.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bergen University College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.