Ballinteer Community School Summer (Emerald Summer Camp)
Description of Ballinteer Community School Summer (Emerald Summer Camp)
- Established: 1974
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Students age: 11-1 7
- Type of training: blended
- Type of accommodation: homestay
- Language of instruction: English.
Emerald Cultural Institute is a prestigious educational center that organizes diverse programs for schoolchildren in the summer. All courses have one thing in common - they were designed so that students could learn the language with pleasure! Therefore, summer camp programs are always combined courses that combine English classes with sports, entertainment and cultural events.
Emerald Cultural Institute works with leading private boarding schools - one of them is the Ballinteer Community School, which in the summer becomes a popular center for students from around the world. Ballinteer Community School opened its doors in 1974, in 2008 it was completely modernized and today it is a modern educational institution with a rich history and traditions.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ballinteer Community School Summer (Emerald Summer Camp)
Accommodation, meals, prices
Key facts about living during a summer camp:
- The main type of accommodation - host families
- Families are carefully selected, with some the school has been working for over 12 years
- Guys are waiting for cozy single or double rooms
- Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch package, dinner) for children are included
- Many families are within walking distance of the school or close to bus stops.
Upon request, you can choose accommodation in the residence.
Activities Ballinteer Community School Summer (Emerald Summer Camp)
Extracurricular program includes a variety of activities, excursions, visiting clubs of interest:
- Gaelic games
- Movie screening
- Talent show.
Tours and activities outside the camp (some excursions are optional and are paid extra):
- The Wax Museum
- National Museum and Gallery
- Guinness storehouse
- Trinity college
- Liffey River Cruise
- Evening of irish music
- Kilkenny Castle.
Facilities and equipment at Ballinteer Community School Summer (Emerald Summer Camp)
The school is located in the southern part of Dublin, in a quiet residential area.
- 30 minutes from Dublin Airport
- 30 minutes from the city center.
In 2008, it went through modernization and today is a well-equipped training center.
- Modern classrooms
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Indoor gym
- Basketball Hall
- Tennis courts
- theatre studio
- Spacious audiences
- Residential residence
- Dining room.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price includes:
- Welcome material with maps and guidance
- Introductory testing
- Educational materials
- Certificate of completion
- One full day excursion
- Registration fees.
- Special diet food 20 EUR
- Transfer (one way) 80 EUR
- Study materials 40 EUR
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 75 EUR
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Ballinteer Community School Summer (Emerald Summer Camp)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.